The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's a retarded question, there were lots of flags waved, all of them different colours and patterns. It's especially retarded considering the question they could have asked...

Which brand of soft drink was Kimi washing down his ice cream with while the other drivers sat in their soaking wet cars waiting for the race to restart?

im pretty sure it means what flag was waved at the time of the picture.
im taking a bit of a gamble here, however buemis price is too low to knock down.

im going Buemi chandhok, as long as they both finish ill be happy, its bound to be wet and the torro rosso should be quite good in the wet.

Force Inda as usual for the engine and chassis with Total Fuel as I think Redbull are bound to get there foot down eventually.
I think changing liuzzi for sutil is a good move now. Sutil is defenately faster but has had bad luck in the opening rounds. Plus you actually get money for changing liuzzi to sutil.

As for fuel, I think total will score good points if the red bulls finish where they should. I think my strategy for this event is to take a safe combo of stuff and then just save some money for bigger improvements.
I've gone for the same Chassis/Engine setup with Force India and Renault, they just seem to be the best choice at the price I can afford at the moment. I have gone for Kovalainen as my 1st driver, alongside Bruno Senna. I've swapped my fuel though, I think Red Bull are too unreliable, Mark Webber broke down in practice and I don't think they are 100% sure as to what actually caused Vettel to retire in the last race. So I've gone for Mclaren fuel, since they seem strong at this race, their top speed advantage will really pay off here.

So my tip for this race is to avoid Trulli as he doesn't cope with hot races very well, and avoid Red Bull due to reliability.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've gone for the same Chassis/Engine setup with Force India and Renault, they just seem to be the best choice at the price I can afford at the moment. I have gone for Kovalainen as my 1st driver, alongside Bruno Senna. I've swapped my fuel though, I think Red Bull are too unreliable, Mark Webber broke down in practice and I don't think they are 100% sure as to what actually caused Vettel to retire in the last race. So I've gone for Mclaren fuel, since they seem strong at this race, their top speed advantage will really pay off here.

So my tip for this race is to avoid Trulli as he doesn't cope with hot races very well, and avoid Red Bull due to reliability.

Shell would be a better choice then mobil due to the fact there is 2 teams under it and Total has 3 teams which are all pretty good teams so i think its still worth it and even in the last race gave substantionly more points then shell.

Renault are too expensive for the speed imo, Force india are equal but much cheaper with the spare money try get a decent driver plus Petrov is driving terrible thus far. its looking 50/50 with rain now so it may be better value.

If its dry full force india would be better, if your expecting rain then Go with the Renault because Kubica is one of the best on the field.
Total fuel worked perfectly, 5 of the 6 cars under it got into Q3, with Petrov 11th, thats an insane amount of points already.

Force india is looking good too hehe.
Quote from Hyperactive :I think changing liuzzi for sutil is a good move now. Sutil is defenately faster but has had bad luck in the opening rounds. Plus you actually get money for changing liuzzi to sutil.

As for fuel, I think total will score good points if the red bulls finish where they should. I think my strategy for this event is to take a safe combo of stuff and then just save some money for bigger improvements.

Total is definitely the safest fuel. However, it's easy to upgrade fuel, but not so easy to upgrade drivers or machinery, which means that it can sometimes be good to sacrifice the fuel points to get the right upgrades in other areas.

I've taken a big gamble. Upgraded Senna to Liuzzi, and dropped Total for Lotus. Given how consistent Liuzzi is, I think his stock will rise in the long term, which will make future upgrades easier. I considered Sutil, but he has a habit of binning his car in the wet.
It's looking good so far.
I feel pretty confident as far as things are going. Force-force-sutil-chandhok-total seems the best combo so far. hopefully sutil finishes the race though...
I didn't take my own advice in the end, but I did make a mistake with my drivers and forgot to go with Kovalainen/Chandhok rather than Trulli/Senna. I've got Total fuel, Force and Renault, don't want to put all my eggs in the Force India basket just incase.
Wow, what a ghastly race for me. That actually hurt!
Too bad for liuzzi (force india points suffered there a bit) but other than that I think I got it pretty good. Force indias seem to have this thing that always one of their cars don't finish the race. Obviously having the ferraris and the mclarens on the back helped sutil but still good points I think.

My spreadsheet says 893 points
(sutil, chandhok, force indiax2, total)
Could of been better but not to bad, oh well.
5 places up. Not bad.
QS, I am breathing down your neck!!

12 points!

Looks like the subleague competition will be close this season.
Lame result for Barrichello hurt me this time. First couple of races he was a decent middle-packer but that time he dropped right back. Got a bit of money now though, so will hopefully be able to come back with some decent purchases for Shanghai.
Humpf, switching Force India engine for Renault didn't change anything. Good thing I dropped Williams on the last minute though.

Gotta start investing on some drivers...
I am doing very good indeed. "downgrading" to Sutil from Liuzzi was a clutch move in the last race, plus it saved me money. I've got buckets of cash sitting around after last race, now I just have to figure out what to spend it on...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I am doing very good indeed. "downgrading" to Sutil from Liuzzi was a clutch move in the last race, plus it saved me money. I've got buckets of cash sitting around after last race, now I just have to figure out what to spend it on...

buy a new mouse
I'm in

Chassis: Dallara
Engine: Ferrri Toro Rosso
Drivers: Trulli - Liuzzi
Fuel: HRT

I tried to stay low on budget.
Bonus question 3

You can answer this question until: 19:59:59, Thursday 15th April, 2010.
If your answer is correct, you will gain 3.000.000 euro to improve your team!

Which of the following statements about the Chinese Grand Prix is correct?

In 2009, Lewis Hamilton won the race.
The race is on the F1 calendar since 2002.
Michael Schumacher never won the race.
The layout of the Shanghai circuit is based on a Chinese character.
The Shanghai circuit has been designed by Tony Cotman.
The Shanghai circuit is the 2nd longest circuit (only Spa- Franchorchamps is longer).

Did we not have a question with the same answer last year? Anyways, easy £3m God knows I need it.....

Now, will I upgrade a driver or chassis or fuel? Decisons decisions.
Quote from HVS5b :
Which of the following statements about the Chinese Grand Prix is correct?

The layout of the Shanghai circuit is based on a Chinese character. (shang)

That's the answer, didn't even need to google that one.
You are sooo intellegent!
Quote from zeugnimod :You are sooo intellegent!

It's the first character in the name of the circuit (上海國際賽車場) so it's on all the bloody signs!

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG