The online racing simulator
im a noob lol.
hmm Im thinking Petrov is starting to look good for the money but maybe a bit risky if its going to rain as he is still kinda nooby.

Im going to get the force india and renault combo for the chassis and engine though.
This one was defenately the hardest one as far as the choises for best team goes. Force indias are really difficult to beat money/points wise and there is huge difference between Total fuel and the other ones. Looks like the only change worth doing is with the drivers...
hmm looks like i have potential to go top, but petrov can't retire lol.
I forgot to update my team... How about that.....
Nuub.

But it's actually not that bad, IMO.

I didn't change anything on my team intentionally. I rather wait some races and take a RB or Ferrari then.
I took a punt and went with Petrov, hopefully he will finish the damn race.
Same here.
I swithed to full force india team which seems to be a mistake. I think Sutil is a sure top 10 finisher and Liuzzi should be just outside top ten too but he qualified so poorly that the change may not pay off.

I was looking at petrov too but his crash (just like buemi's) will make him weaker in the race. I also had my eyes on Kobayashi but decided against it. Kobayashi looked quick in practise but his finishing record is rather poor and sauber may have some more realiability issues ahead.
Well, I'm glad to have picked Petrov. Too bad about Liuzzi though.

Overall, not too shabby.
:sadbanana

I should be out of the top 10 again.
Oh god.

Why did I forget to update. Why....

Down I go..... Really far down....
I did Bloody awesome, i wouldn't be surprised if i take top now hehe.
Nice work Brytech GP.

Good race for me. Picking Renault was a good move, Kubica is being bloody awesome. And Petrov, who could tell! If things keep going this way I might actually start fighting for a cap.

We're at top 3 now in the subleague competition, but still not catching first.
Down 4 places into 9th now. Not as bad as I expected.
At least I stayed in the Top 10.
I'm regretting not switching to Mclaren fuel so I could go with a Renault engine alongside my Renault chassis. But to be honest I didn't expect Petrov to go so well so I played it safe. I would suggest everyone swaps out Force India for Renault if they can afford it.
Im on top hehe.
we are up to second
Quote from zeugnimod :Nuub.

But it's actually not that bad, IMO.

I didn't change anything on my team intentionally. I rather wait some races and take a RB or Ferrari then.

Saving money isn't a good idea on this, Because by the time you have the money everyone else will be a step ahead because they made more money.
Not to sound like your all stupid but, can everyone atleast have a Force india engine and chassis or better, some of you guys are killing our points score for the league.
Its their team. They can do what they want.
besides, it would not appear that everyone counts. The number of points gained per round in our subleague is far higher the average of everyone. it looks closer to the top ten or so.

btw I'm so close to Sutil + Petrov, c'mon 4 mill bonus question!

and I'm still third, despite an absolutely miserable last round. too much relying on FI, I need to switch at least one to Renault. But right now, upgrading Trulli to Petrov is far more important in terms of points
The NeoGAF side has too many people in it and the person who scores the highest on the site is always from that subleague thats basically why we are getting destroyed.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG