The online racing simulator
Damn, 2 places down again. :/

I can get Renault for the next race now, though.
okey, next bonus question is up,

btw here are my finding: http://conceptracing.net/bonusquest.htm

the answer will be that webber scored more points then vettel, on the webpage/ excel file you will see that i proved the other questions wrong, just to be sure :d,

correct me when im wrong
Nice one, cheers.

It's going to be a long way till those caps.
@hotmail:

I think you're right.
Vettel has only scored there once because in 07 he didn't even race there and i remember him retiring in the STR in 08.

and the one time he did Score he was behind Webber.
Thx for posting the answer, hotmail.

I should be able to get Renault now.
Liuzzi, Kobayashi, Renault, Mclaren, Mobil.

I think im going to have a good weekend at Turkey
no thanks guys,

i made some mistake 2 races ago, so im just need to go and wait before i can buy something
GAH i was thinking of getting Petrov but i stayed with Liuzzi i regret it badly now.

lucky I got a full Renault team and Kobayashi.
I decided to drop Petrov for Buemi and go with Red Bull engine.

Damn Russian!
I went for both Lotus drivers, then went Mclaren/Red Bull/Total
YES! YES ! YES! My bets paid off. Lewis P1, Jenson P2. Should be getting a great bit of extra cash there.

Amazing race tho
Petrov!
Quote from adamlfs :YES! YES ! YES! My bets paid off. Lewis P1, Jenson P2. Should be getting a great bit of extra cash there.

Amazing race tho

That was my bet too I think.

Also, had Mclaren egine and fuel so some tasty points as well.
FFS! :gnasher:
Both my drivers DNF'ed. Red Bull... ugh. The only consolation was my FI engine and Mobil/McLaren fuel.
Up into 5th. Was hoping for more to be honest.

Oh well...
I'm very surprised I didn't lose any positions. And about the subleague competition...
Ah, it seems the site didn't save the last minute changes I made, which does suck quite a bit considering the change was to put Mclaren in, so that's lost me about 200 points. The subleague has gone very badly, too many people still using rubbish drivers and teams, you have to upgrade early to gain points, saving money will only put you miles behind, and with the way the season is going you may have already lost it.
Not bad.

4th best results, gained 1 position and now only 3 points behind de Souza and I can already smell QS.
Had a very quiet start to the season since I decided to pour my money into one driver that didn't pay off (thanks Kobayashi) and then I started to gain some spots again after Spain (thanks Kobayashi!) haha. I gained 3 spots after going with: Liuzzi, Senna, Force India, McLaren, Shell.

Next race I plan on using Kobayashi, Trulli, Force India, McLaren and Total... depends of FPs tho~

20th position.. still a long way to go~
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ah, it seems the site didn't save the last minute changes I made, which does suck quite a bit considering the change was to put Mclaren in, so that's lost me about 200 points. The subleague has gone very badly, too many people still using rubbish drivers and teams, you have to upgrade early to gain points, saving money will only put you miles behind, and with the way the season is going you may have already lost it.

Happened to me too when I changed to a Renault chasis on race 2/3. Lost huge points.
Too bad for the red bull incident, would have scored nice points with RBR 1-2. Now I need to get rid of Liuzzi.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG