The online racing simulator

Bonus question 7

You can answer this question until: 19:59:59, Thursday 10th June, 2010.
If your answer is correct, you will gain 3.000.000 euro to improve your team!

How much will be paid to host the Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix for the next 5 years (2010-2014)?

15 million Canadian dollars
35 million Canadian dollars
65 million Canadian dollars
75 million Canadian dollars
115 million Canadian dollars
175 million Canadian dollars

15 x 5 = 75M
umm i thought it was 35 mil canadian for 5 years for a total of 175?
According to Wikipedia, it's CA$15M per year.
On November 27, 2009, Quebec's officials and Canadian Grand Prix organizers announced they have reached a settlement with Formula One Administration and signed a new five-year contract spanning the 2010-2014 seasons.[13] Under the five-year agreement, the governments will pay 15 million Canadian dollars a year to host the race, much less than the 35 million a year Ecclestone initially asked for.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Grand_Prix

ahhh ok so they made it 15.. thanks i almost lost 3 mil
ahhh forgot to change my team for this race, Kobayashi was a disaster luizzi luckily managed to get something despite the early crash.

Still going to hurt me Im sure, and considering i was going to do a Mclaren/Force india chassis engine combo it burns more.
Red Bulls running into problems again really sucks. Wonder how long it will take to have Red Bull+McLaren combo - hopefully not long.
Forget Red Bull, go with Mclaren, they always end up with the best car at the end of the season, and if they have already caught up it's game over for Red Bull.
Quote from Mustafur :ahhh forgot to change my team for this race, Kobayashi was a disaster luizzi luckily managed to get something despite the early crash.

Still going to hurt me Im sure, and considering i was going to do a Mclaren/Force india chassis engine combo it burns more.

So did I. Le Mans just blanked out F1 for me until the actual race.

I should still get some points though I think.
I actually screwed up trying to switch to Red Bull at the wrong time in the previous race, so knowing how unpredictable Canada usually is I decided to just save money this race.
Poor result.

Down to 9th already, but only ~40 points between 6th and 10th so it's an open fight. Let's see how Valencia goes...
Red Bull gives you fails.

I wish I could switch.
Quote from de Souza :Poor result.

Down to 9th already, but only ~40 points between 6th and 10th so it's an open fight. Let's see how Valencia goes...

Guess who passed you.

Adn QS as well.
Oh yeah. Guess who's 3rd.

400 points to first.
The website hardly ever friggin works for me......
Petrov + Kobayashi = FAIL.
Quote from J@tko :Petrov + Kobayashi = FAIL.

Same here and before this race I had Buemi.

I made a good guess at the bets tho, well pleased with Hamilton taking the fight to Red Bull :P
Over a thousand points scored - long way back after a poor start, but watch yer backs

Still in 13th place, 300 points shy of 6th place - but I don't think we'll be winning any caps this year
Quote from zeugnimod :Guess who passed you.

I will pass you again in the next race, don't you worry.
Im pretty sure we can't win the Subleague comp this year, but we can still play for pride, that is if Hyperdrive stops pulling a winning combo every bloody race!
Quote from Mustafur :Im pretty sure we can't win the Subleague comp this year, but we can still play for pride, that is if Hyperdrive stops pulling a winning combo every bloody race!

Hmm, wonder what to do with all this money...
Just a wee reminder that the next bonus question is up.

Takes exactly 0.28 sec to work out the answer
For those who can't remember, he never raced there.

Last year he was a reserve on Force India, and only started racing two rounds after the European GP.

In 2008 he wasn't in F1.
This is starting to look horyfying fail, I had force india engine and chassis, and Liuzzi, meh
Half fail, half pwn.

Fail: Liuzzi, Kobayashi

Pwn: RBR Chassis, Renault Engine, Total Fuel

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG