The online racing simulator
Haha, 123 points
Quote from samjh :My line-up is doing well so far: 194 points just from qualifying (compared to Hyperactive's 174 )! Fingers crossed for the race.

Yeah, they apparently changed points again. first it was points for the top 22 cars. Then they changed it to 20 cars and now it is 24 cars. That defenately puts me into huge disadventage
WE HAVE RACING

l
What a topsy-turvy race. Those who picked Lotus for their low-cost choices made the right decision!
Quote from zeugnimod :You have to calculate them yourself.

I never bother, but I got lucky in that race. I had to choose Virgin to get Liuzzi and Force India but it paid off. I probably should have chosen Chandhok and gone with Lotus, but I assumed Virgin could make a race distance.
Their maintenance is taking a long hour.
Quote from J@tko :Their maintenance is taking a long hour.

You mean 5 hours lol It's taken ages to get back in.

Well I was hoping Sauber would do better, well Kamui really. But glad Lotus managed a finish
for the bonus questions, can we get that money before the next race?
Yup that is correct, normaly they release the bonus question mid week between the races. So since its 2 weeks before Australia, its more than likely gonna be next week. Or im not sure they may do 2 bonus questions for each week.
why does it say there is only 6 people in the subleague comp?

edit: didn't swap over to new subleague:hide:

Im 2nd so im going pretty damn good, where not doing to well in the subleague comp though.
11th, not too bad.

But WTF! We are only 7th in the subleague competition.
Ouch. We're thoroughly out of form in the subleague comp!

Oh well, it's only the first race. There is still a long way to go yet!
I think its safe to say Force india is the best bet.
:doh::mad::ouch::vomit:

2nd last... dang predictions and favoritism! Kobayashi and Di Grassi's bloody cars screwed up, Virgin chassis and engines and Sauber fuel screwed up as well.. all in all the worst choices I could have picked... I knew I should have gone for a cheaper driver and better chassis like Force India. OMFG. I would not have thought for a second that both Sauber and Virgin would have died mid race, as they actually tested their cars unlike Lotus. Meh~
Put away the razor blades, mate.

My crystal ball says Force India may not be as quick in Australia as they were in Bahrain. They seem to do really well in the high-seed sectors, and struggle in the twisty bits. Albert Park is a twisty, bumpy track.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to upgrade my chassis or engine to something definitely better.
Not a bad start. I even got most of the bets right! Need lots of money though, anyone willing to help?

Also, is the website extremely slow for you guys as well?
yeah, the website is running slower than a snail on a steady diet of molasses.
It has always been very slow for me, tbh.
I got 3 bets right :hide:

And it's also REALLY slow here, for once it's not my internet.
12th. Not bad considering both Saubers retired.
Bonusquestion is up and it's a very easy one :

Normally, the Formula 1 season starts in Australia (1996-2009). In 2006, the Australian Grand Prix was the 3rd race, not the 1st. What was the reason?

-Australia could not find any sponsors in 2006.
-In 2006, Australia organized the Commonwealth games.
-They had a conflict with Bernie Ecclestone.
-Bahrain paid a lot of money to have the 1st race in their country.
I dont know this.

#2 maybe
No. Its not number 3.
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
I'm kind of stumped with my choises. Whether to wait few races for more money or to make some small changes now. Looks like that chandhok guy is pretty difficult to get rid of though...

At least I'd get rid of virgin and hrt cars. Those will not finish the race.
Quote from Noccy :In 2006, Australia organized the Commonwealth games.

I didn't even have to google that one! The choices are hard, but it seems the best tactic is to go with the two cheapest drivers so you can get better teams for the rest of the categories. I've gone for Renault and Force India with Total fuel.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG