The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Good decision so far.

My decision to switch to Petrov wasn't. :/

Accualy I didint notice that I had shell fuel, so I changed something just before race.

Liuzzi, Trulli, Sauber, FI and Total

Well, im pretty bottom, I hope I will jump here
Damn, looks like Petrov will lose 5 positions on the grid for a gearbox change.
Quote from manneF1 :Accualy I didint notice that I had shell fuel, so I changed something just before race.

Liuzzi, Trulli, Sauber, FI and Total

Well, im pretty bottom, I hope I will jump here

Haha, fail.
The only bad thing for me is Petrov being so far down, but my 2nd driver is Kobayashi and he is looking good for a strong finish if he keeps it on the grey bits. Unfortunately since I got the wrong (even though it was actually right) answer for the bonus question I had to stick with Force India/Renault/Total. I would have liked to go with a full Renault team.
Not too bad for me. I took another gamble and went for Senna, Chandhok, RBR, FI, and Lotus.

If RBR has a 1-2 finish today, I'm in for a windfall of points!
Wow RBR, are we up to this sort of money already?
Quote from samjh :Not too bad for me. I took another gamble and went for Senna, Chandhok, RBR, FI, and Lotus.

That makes no sense.

There's only one chassis and one engine so how can you choose 3 teams?
Quote from zeugnimod :That makes no sense.

Lotus fuel
Quote from zeugnimod :That makes no sense.

Lotus fuel, good sir/madam.
Oh, ok.
Now longer you cant change bets, what was your line?

1st place: Vettel
2nd place: Webber
3rd place: Alonso
Pole position: Vettel (wrong)
First driver who drops out of the race: DLR
Will Schumaher qualifly to top 3? : no (right)
Will Williams score points? : Yes
Will Liuzzi score more than 1 point?: Yes

Well, pretty desent choises, could be better tbh
I actually forgot to place bets.
Quote from Mustafur :Wow RBR, are we up to this sort of money already?

Even if RBR scored a 1-2 the points lost for compromising in other areas to afford them wouldn't make it worth the effort. I considered doing it, but figured the most you would get was around 500-600 points unless you got lucky with lesser teams/drivers. I think you need to start off picking up teams like Mercedes and Renault, they will get you more value for money, perhaps in 2 races time with good results/bets and bonus question answers you can take a top team without compromising too much.

I'm really happy with my result, as I'm sure the other people who took a gamble on Kobayashi are. I doubt it's a gamble I will take again, but due to my lack of research on the bonus question I lost out on a vital bit of money that would have given me an even better result than I actually got. We really need to get more points in the subleague though, I see lots of people still running with Lotus/Virgin stuff, by now you should be able to upgrade to Torro Rosso or Force India.
Yay, gained 3 places. P7 now.

And enough money to get rid of Lotus for Toro Rosso for next weekend.
Not too bad for me. Wasn't expecting much since I didn't change anything from last time.

Good thing I have some money now. Better driver or better engine?
hmm, this was bad for me but lucky i optioned for a safe bet and i still got a windfall of points but now im 2nd =(

I should have enough money to go full renault this time with petrov and Total, however i don't like Petrovs chances at monaco, but Renault should be the team to depend on overall as kubica definately will have the pace to mix it with the top guys.

this will be hard one.
The hardest thing to do in this game is to do nothing. Personally I think now that my move to take Liuzzi and Sutil cost me a lot of money and only gained very little points compared to having more money and doing such a big change few races later. Especially changing Chandhok to Liuzzi. Liuzzi drove reallly well in the earlier races but now has had 2 very bad results which have also made a big dent on his value.

The jump from renault or force india to a top level team (or driver) is so expensive that it takes more than 1 or two races to save the kind of money. And looking ahead 3 races it will always bring more points to make small changes instead of waiting for one big change even if it costs you a lot of money.

Leading now so can't complain too much though .

Next Monaco. It's probably the RBRs on the front again. Maybe it's once againt one of those situations where waiting might be the wiser option but doing a big change is the more tempting option...
The Swimming Pool (Piscine) chicane is a well known, high speed part of the Monaco circuit. What gear should this chicane (turns 13 & 14) best be taken in, according to Robert Kubica?

I think somethings going funny here because why do they say: ''according to Robert Kubica''.

im gonna need help for this one lol.
The answer is 5th gear, lets make sure we all get it right this time, we need to win the subleague again this season.
Definitely.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The answer is 5th gear, lets make sure we all get it right this time, we need to win the subleague again this season.

Correct. See the "Robert Kubica's Guide to Monaco" on the RenaultF1 website.
he says 5th on 2:03 on the video i posted as well.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG