The online racing simulator
Whatever you guys bet, total fuel is the best bet you can do, gave me the most points last race and the teams that are running it could of done much better.

Im keeping full force india engine + chassis however im thinking renault because Kubica is looking quite racy.
I'm pretty sure Kubica was doing a low fuel run yesterday. The problem with Renault is Petrov -- he's underperforming compared to his teammate. IMHO, the extra cost of Renault is not worth the reward. You would be better off upgrading one of your drivers to Kubica when you have enough money.

Meanwhile, I'm slowing changing my drivers from HRT to Lotus. First up is Chandhok, he will be replaced by Kovalainen. Hopefully Senna can keep his nose clean and finish the race.
Quote from samjh :I'm pretty sure Kubica was doing a low fuel run yesterday. The problem with Renault is Petrov -- he's underperforming compared to his teammate. IMHO, the extra cost of Renault is not worth the reward. You would be better off upgrading one of your drivers to Kubica when you have enough money.

Meanwhile, I'm slowing changing my drivers from HRT to Lotus. First up is Chandhok, he will be replaced by Kovalainen. Hopefully Senna can keep his nose clean and finish the race.

Not really going by that, but kubica was doing times similar to the top 4 during bahrian.
Quote from samjh :I'm pretty sure Kubica was doing a low fuel run yesterday. The problem with Renault is Petrov -- he's underperforming compared to his teammate. IMHO, the extra cost of Renault is not worth the reward. You would be better off upgrading one of your drivers to Kubica when you have enough money.

Yeah I think Force india will be good to have for awhile because its basically equal with renault as the only teams that may challenge the top 4, so the value will raise, as long as they finish.

I think Kovalainen and Senna would be a good bet, the lotus looks like the only new team that has the reliability to finish, and senna could last probably half the race which hopefully a few crashes may bring the points up.
hmm chandhok is looking faster then senna.
Doesn't matter too much if one of them is 23rd and the other one 24th, does it?
Quote from zeugnimod :Doesn't matter too much if one of them is 23rd and the other one 24th, does it?

well the extra 3 mil would of helped lol.
Oh, now I see what you mean.
Looks like my choices were good this time, I think we should try and share the reasons we made our choices so that we definately win the subleague competition, since it's actually close this time.

I went from the Hispania drivers because they were cheap and allowed me to choose better teams for engine and chassis, and it also allowed me to go with the best fuel. I picked Force India because they are pretty reliable and they are up there with the best of the rest. I choose Renault based on Petrov doing quite well in the friday practices, Kubica always goes well, but if a rookie can go fast you know their car is working well.

Here are the rules I try to remember when choosing my team, feel free to add to them or disagree with me...

1. Red Bull are unreliable and rarely make the most of their pace due to poor strategy.

2. Mclaren perform better in the races than they do in qualifying.

3. Mark Webber makes bad decisions.

4. If you have to pick an unreliable team, pick the cheapest one.

5. Don't put all your eggs in one basket (last race of the season last year, damn Mclaren).

6. Qualifying matters, you get a lot of points for qualifying positions.

7. Alonso and Kubica are very reliable and get more out of the car than they should do at times.

8. Ignore practice times from Williams and Sauber, they are prone to running light to get headlines and sponsors. (added Sauber to the list for this year after winter testing)

9. Ferrari win the boring races.

10. Mclaren have the best development over a season.
Luzzi, shandhog, force india x2 and ferrari fuel seems to be quite good combo for this race
Is the website down??

What a terrible race... I feel so bad for Webber. I'll check back when the site is up~
Quote from rich_hobo94 :
What a terrible race... I feel so bad for Webber. I'll check back when the site is up~

In what ways was the race terrible? Even more, why on earth do you feel bad for Webber.

The website will be back up later today. They are updating the points.
i wish i didn't trade chandhok for senna.

but kovy did alright.
What the hell?!

The stupid system did not update my team changes properly! I changed my Force India chasis for the Renault one but it did not save for some reason....

Bollocks.... Only 2 up places now....
Argh! Dropped to 2nd. I shake my virtual fist at you, Hyperdrive!

It was an unpredictable weekend, as usual for Australia. What a race, though!

We're still getting our butt handed to us in the subleague comp.
Up 3 positions.

Saved by Chandhok!
I knew i should of got the renault lol.
I will complain to the admin. The amount of points I lost....
third last, this was tereble race to me

Edit: There was second page
woot up to third
Quote from Luke.S :woot up to third

but im 3rd

Malaysia seems like it will rain so it looks unpredictable.
Driver 1: Jarno Trulli
Driver 2: Bruno Senna
Chassis: STR5
Engine: Ferrari (Toro)
Fuel: Sauber
Last year the Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix was hit by heavy rain. See picture below. What colour flag was waved?

Are you serious?
Quote from DevilDare :Last year the Malaysian Formula 1 Grand Prix was hit by heavy rain. See picture below. What colour flag was waved?

Are you serious?

It's a retarded question, there were lots of flags waved, all of them different colours and patterns. It's especially retarded considering the question they could have asked...

Which brand of soft drink was Kimi washing down his ice cream with while the other drivers sat in their soaking wet cars waiting for the race to restart?
i guess it means red.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG