The online racing simulator
They just had a lucky start so they have more money to spend, that's the only reason they are doing better. With the money our top teams have I think we have done a better job.
The new bonus question is confusing me...

How often did an Italian team win the Spanish Formula One Grand Prix? 6

I thought the answer was 11, but obviously there aint an option for that. Wiki says the same...

Multiple winners (constructors)

Ferrari: 11
Mclaren: 8
Lotus: 7
Williams: 7
Bugatti: 3
Mercedes-Benz: 2

Obviously I'm missing one, is there an Italian team that only won the race once?
Ah, but do they count the non-championship events? It could be 12 or 14.
Dont know.

Best to email them I guess to make it more clear.
I only counted championship events, but that could be wrong.

Benneton was British in '95 when they won, but they held a Italian licence the next year, even though they were still based in Britain iirc. Luckily they didn't win in '96 or I would be confused even further about the answer!
It's 11 for Ferrari and 1 for Alfa Romeo, I think. The Maserati win was a non-championship event, so I don't it it will count. Therefore, 12.
It's still classified as a Grand Prix event though, they just didn't score championship points. Either way I will not be happy if I don't get the extra money because I answered 14, since both 12 and 14 could be the correct answer to the question.
It said Spanish Formula 1 Grand prix, since its a non championship event it would just be Grand prix.
Regardless its a stupid question.
Quote from Mustafur :It said Spanish Formula 1 Grand prix, since its a non championship event it would just be Grand prix.

That was my interpretation as well. I thought the "Formula 1" meant it had to be an F1 championship event.
Seems like you were right.
It's the wrong answer, non-championship events were still called Formula One Grand Prix, but they were not F1 World Championship Grand Prix. So the correct answer is actually 14.
Erm?

May 3, 2010 IT wins in ES 12 12 3.000.000

After viewing the discussion here I just went ahead and took a guess that it would be 12 lol. It paid off :P
So what combos you guys going to play with this weekend?
I've got both Lotus drivers and both Force India car parts, with total fuel :P

Hoping to do better than the last couple of races
Im thinking full Renault and Petrov with glock with shell or have Buemi(instead of petrov) and get total.

Liuzzi is looking good too, decisions decisions...
I now have Petrov and Sutil with Force India and Lotus chassis and engine. And Total fuel, of course. Anything else would be stupid.

Need to get rid of that Lotus next.
I have Liuzzi Petrov FI FI Total

too much FI I need to change one to Renault soon
Quote from zeugnimod :I now have Petrov and Sutil with Force India and Lotus chassis and engine. And Total fuel, of course. Anything else would be stupid.

Need to get rid of that Lotus next.

Its better to have better engine and chassis then drivers becuase your not relying on one person to go good.
I guess we have different approaches then.
Im going to do Liuzzi, Kobayashi, Force India, Force India and Total fuel

Im prety sure that Kobi will do great this time
Quote from manneF1 :Im going to do Liuzzi, Kobayashi, Force India, Force India and Total fuel

Im prety sure that Kobi will do great this time

Good decision so far.

My decision to switch to Petrov wasn't. :/
I was tempted to switch to Kobayashi as well, but he has yet to finish a GP with that bomb of a car. Maybe this is the one.

Hoping for an eventful race, so my drivers can climb the field a bit.
Quote from de Souza :Hoping for an eventful race, so my drivers can climb the field a bit.

Will only happen if it rains and it doesn't look as if that will happen. :/

The commentators said earlier that in every race in the last 9 years, the polesitter has also won the race.

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG