The online racing simulator
teams everyone?

I got enough money after this bonus question to go:

Liuzzi, Petrov, Renault, Force India and Total.

I was tempted to have a full force india team(sauber fuel) with Senna and get Hamilton but then added up the maximum points tally I could get and it still wouldn't even get me the same points as Total would get on a ok weekend.
I'm waiting to see if the Mclarens can beat Red Bull, because if they do well I can go with Petrov/Sutil/FI/Renault/Mobil 1.
i just noticed, if force india and renault stuff up i will get like no points at all.
so yea.. i went agressive this time...

i got

glock - trulli - rbr - fi - total
That might be ok actually, because you got 2 expereinced drivers in bad cars that should take up the positions of the people who cock up.
Kubica is looking really fast, Renault is looking like a good bet.
I was actually considering getting Alonso but luckily decided against it. He has looked really strong throughout the weekend but it would have also been a risky choise as well.

My combo is liuzzi, sutil, force india, renault, total (I think, the website doesn't open so I can't check if I went with kubica. I don't remember ).

Changed one force india to renault just to spread my combo out a bit. Points wise probably not too much difference because petrov looks not doing well in this race even if kubica does.
I was between picking Kubica or a Mercedes chassis. Chose the chassis.
Quote from de Souza :I was between picking Kubica or a Mercedes chassis. Chose the chassis.

They will have a good run during the race, they messed up Q3 quite badly. The only bad thing I did was pick Shell fuel, but to be honest based on free practice times and the fact I needed to make a cut somewhere to get Sutil it's not a bad decision.
How are you guys affording all the top stuff already? I only missed one bonus question but still have to stick with midfield for my setup.
Well I was hoping to get a Red Bull but went short by around 1.5 million. With the Mercedes I could even trade Senna for Glock, that seemed like a better choice at the time...

But my drivers are pretty crap still, so I guess that answers your question.
Kovalainen
Chandhok
Red Bull
Force India
Petrobras (Williams)
Liuzzi
Buemi
Renault
Renault
Mobil 1(Mclaren)

Im liking the look of this already hehehe.
Unless if the Renaults screw up.
why in the f'in great blue blazes did I change Liuzzi for Buemi? I had the money to stay at Liuzzi... doh!

let this be a lesson. do not do things that involve too much thinking, numbers, and decision making when you are inebriated.
Damn that German! :smash:
Do the results with or without MSC's penalty count?
No idea. I guess they'll wait a decision.

Does anyone know how long it could take?
allthough i disagree with the penalty i get both my drivers in the top 10 with it which would mean an extra 40+ points.

I will get loads of points this race, problem is everyone else will too.

Hopefully having a Full Renault team will make up for having Mobil instead of Total.
Not a good result from me, considering the amount of money spent.
Not bad for me. Up 2 places.

I am seriously falling behind the leader now though. 400+ points.
Gah im 3rd now, i needed Total fuel and thats what hurt me.
I thought I had changed to renault fuel. Guess I didn't. Not complaining though

Now is the difficult choise: Webber, Vettel or RBR
bah. my Buemi mishap is gonna cost me Kubica for the next race, by the slimmest of margins If I had had Liuzzi like I intended, I would now have Kubica Liuzzi for Turkey.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now, it may be a whole lot of nothing.

on a brighter note, I'm up 2 places into 2nd! and Hyperactive, I'm thinking Chandok is a nice, safe choice for you. go for it!

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG