Manne madmans are up for they starting season!

Drivers: Lucas di Grassi and Heikki Kovalainen
Chassis: Virgin
Engine: Toro Rosso
Fuel: Total

This is the best possible imo
Very hard choice IMO.

My team:

Lucas Di Grassi (Vir)
Jarno Trulli (Lot)
VJM03 (F.India Chasis)
Mercedes FO108X (F.India Eng)
Sauber Fuel
Quote from manneF1 :Manne madmans are up for they starting season!

Drivers: Lucas di Grassi and Heikki Kovalainen
Engine: Toro Rosso
Fuel: Total

This is the best possible imo

update:

Drivers: Sebastien Buemi and Bruno Senna
Engine: Scuderia Toro Rosso
Fuel: Petronas
I'd guess that forceindia will be stronger than toro rosso. But I'll wait and see. Too bad I lost my usf1 2nd driver, would have had a nice team with that extra money
FI looks far more consistent than STR. I think its drivers are also more capable. For STR, Buemi isn't bad, but I'm afraid Alguersuari shouldn't be in that seat -- he's become a European version of Yuji Ide.

I'm really unsure over what to pick. Should I sacrifice driver quality by picking Total for fuel to hedge the risks? Or perhaps choose the cheapest fuel and bump up one of my chassis/engine suppliers? Or perhaps sacrifice chassis/engine and fuel, and choose better drivers?

Choices abound...
Looks like I got one of the best picks at the moment.
Okay I think I have a final team, I had to pick one now rather than tomorrow because I'm working and won't be able to update my team.

Driver One: Vitantonio Liuzzi (For)
Driver Two: Lucas di Grassi (Vir)
Chassis: VJMO3 (Force India)
Engine: Cosworth CA2010 (Virgin)
Fuel: Petrobras (Wil)

Top tip for anyone choosing Hispania drivers, if you have to make a choice pick Bruno Senna, because if one car breaks and they can only run with one car, they will run with the guy who will get the most sponsorship money for them.
Sutil
Trulli
Dallara
Dallara
Molbil 1

Wut? I had an awesome team then they obviously changed all the prices and removed my awesome Sauber/McLaren lineup

EDIT: I'm Team Top Gear, btw
Here's my final line-up. I don't think I'll be able to change it before qualifying.

di Grassi
Chandhok
FI
FI
Total

I'm hedging my bets with my fuel choice.
so many combinations I would have really liked just out of reach

but I think I've found the best option for the money... but then again, I have no clue
Quote from samjh :Here's my final line-up. I don't think I'll be able to change it before qualifying.

di Grassi
Chandhok
FI
FI
Total

I'm hedging my bets with my fuel choice.

In hard consideration this is the best line up possible considering the FP times so far.
Wonder if betting on Chandok being the first to drop out counts if he doesn't start the race? Hope so.
Quote from Mustafur :In hard consideration this is the best line up possible considering the FP times so far.

I've actually managed to change it from di Grassi to Senna. Mathematically speaking, the extra expense is not worth the reward. I'd rather have 6 million credits in reserve for the next round.
Quote from manneF1 :

Drivers: Adrian Sutil and Bruno Senna
Engine: Virgin
Fuel: Mobil 1

update
its on
The fantasy season has officially started!

EDIT: My final combination (Kept changing it based on laptimes until the very last second):

Liuzzi
Senna
Force India Chassis
Virgin engine
Mercedes fuel
hopefully that works out like I intend it to
Looks like my predictions were spot on:
luzzai
chandhok
Force india
force india
lotus fuel

According to my excel sheet this was the best combo for that amount of money
EDIT:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Top tip for anyone choosing Hispania drivers, if you have to make a choice pick Bruno Senna, because if one car breaks and they can only run with one car, they will run with the guy who will get the most sponsorship money for them.

Actually that's not really wise. It is very likely that both sunna and shandhog ( ) will be out of top 20 so neither of them will score no points anyway. Better spend that money difference between shandhog/sunna elsewhere.
Actually, points go all the way down to 24th place. Re-read the Faq 'n rules page again.

Quote from Hyperactive :According to my excel sheet this was the best combo for that amount of money

Real men use their heads to calculate.
All the bets I placed are horribly off, should have gone with my gut feeling, not laptimes

I really could have used that money
Quote from Hyperactive :Looks like my predictions were spot on:
luzzai
chandhok
Force india
force india
lotus fuel

I nearly went with the same setup, but I worried because last season I went with Mclaren for the last race and lost, my eggs are now kept in serveral different baskets.
You can have bad luck with any choice you make. I had some boo-boos last season too, when my choices should have been bullet-proof. Darn Murphy's Law!

The key is consistency. One should not be too quick to change their team's composition based on one-off performances.

My line-up is doing well so far: 194 points just from qualifying (compared to Hyperactive's 174 )! Fingers crossed for the race.
146 here. :/
Where I can see the points?

F1 Race Manager 2010 Browser Game
(370 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG