The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
I know ive posted this before but im bored as the weathers to bad to ride it so I thought i'd post it again . These pictures are a little more up to date as i've removed the mirrors, added some rim tape, changed the tail tidy, changed the indicators, added some termigoni stickers to the exhausts (not shown) and replaced the chain and sprocket with renthals (oh yes and fitted a ohlins brake res sock!)

Dam slippery roads are dammed scary.
Today i was driving along nicely on my mb5 when i entered a corner where somehow the traction was almost 0 and there was no ice what so ever.

I was already driving with some caution since the roads were not at there best.
I enter the corner with a steady safe speed and then the back end steps out.
Somehow my reactions were quit enough to make a good countersteering movement and i managed to safe it.

Afterward i parked an looked at the scene for a couple of minutes warning other bikers.
Then i got on and left
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dam slippery roads are dammed scary.
Today i was driving along nicely on my mb5 when i entered a corner where somehow the traction was almost 0 and there was no ice what so ever.

I was already driving with some caution since the roads were not at there best.
I enter the corner with a steady safe speed and then the back end steps out.
Somehow my reactions were quit enough to make a good countersteering movement and i managed to safe it.

Afterward i parked an looked at the scene for a couple of minutes warning other bikers.
Then i got on and left

Black Ice?
Had something like that the other day when i decided to go flying around a roundabout, didn't notice a patch of black ice and nearly went flying into a wall haha.
Quote from Migz :Black Ice?
Had something like that the other day when i decided to go flying around a roundabout, didn't notice a patch of black ice and nearly went flying into a wall haha.

I think that is a good term but mine was at an actual dike with a drop on the other end as high as a 3 stories high house.

I was like **** nonononono!!

Edit not a hilly bit its called a dijk or dike google it
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I think that is a good term but mine was at an actual dike with a drop on the other end as high as a 3 stories high house.

I was like **** nonononono!!

Edit not a hilly bit its called a dijk or dike google it

Im rather confused? Your first post said that the back end just stepped out, making it seem like it was due to lack of grip.
Then your second post makes it seem like it was some sort of drop?
Quote from Migz :Im rather confused? Your first post said that the back end just stepped out, making it seem like it was due to lack of grip.
Then your second post makes it seem like it was some sort of drop?

Whel back end steps out in a corner with a 3 stories high house drop on the side where i would have sided towards if i did not safe it.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel back end steps out in a corner with a 3 stories high house drop on the side where i would have sided towards if i did not safe it.

Oh, i get you know.
Sounds like quite a crazy road to have a drop that far on the side :|
ok here is mine, I know its not the newest but i get it for free so... :P

97 Suzuki GSX-R750, actually it got a Leo Vince Racing exhaust, Dyno Jet Kit.

The picture is without the exhaust.
Attached images
DSC00373.JPG
Very nice bike, that's a timeless model I think. It doesn't look its age at all.
A couple friends of mine said they were hanging out somewhere with their bikes, one on an SRAD like that, the other on a brand new Honda CBR600. Some girls walk up and oggle the SRAD, not even paying attention to the CBR. Weird, but true.
#862 - Kaw
This is my bike!
Attached images
cykel2s.jpg
Kaw has won
Quote from Memph1s :ok here is mine, I know its not the newest but i get it for free so... :P

Nice! Where exactly near Stuttgart do you live?
Quote from BastianB :Nice! Where exactly near Stuttgart do you live?

72581 Dettingen/Erms
30km away from Stuttgart
Quote from Memph1s :72581 Dettingen/Erms
30km away from Stuttgart

71229 Leonberg here ~ 20 km from Stuttgart
Last two bikes (excluding the pedal bike :P) are absolutely stunning! I'm extremely jelous!!

I think i've posted up my second bike before in this thread but i'll post it up again as i have an update

Unluckily about a month ago the throttle cable snapped And i've not yet gotten a new one but i've decided this is going to be my project bike. After i've gotten my car later this year, then gotten an RS125 after winter next year im going to start saving up for this bike.

I've made a rough list of some of the parts i want to buy:

1 Throttle cable (Cables) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 8.90
1 TNT Flywheelcover Carbon (Accessories) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 10.95
1 TNT Fuelcap Carbon (Accessories) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 25.95
1 TNT Gearshifter Black (Accessories) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 25.50
1 TNT kickstarter Lighty Black (Accessories) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 25.95
1 Nitro Boost Accu (Accu) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 17.50
1 Front Fender Supermotard Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 22.95
1 Headlight Spoiler Black SM (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 47.50
1 Radiatorcover Left Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 63.40
1 Radiatorcover Right Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 63.40
1 Rear Mudguard Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 75.95
1 Sidecover Left Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 48.00
1 Sidecover Right Black (Bodywork) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 48.00
1 Speedline Race 28mm OKO kit (Carburettors) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 149.95
1 Malossi MHR 80cc (Cylinders) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 273.50
1 Conti 50cc Cylinderhead Anodised Blue (Cylinderheads) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 69.50
1 Doppler Endurance Race Crankshaft(3E) (Crankshaft) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 109.50
1 Doppler Koppeling platen set. (Clutches) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 59.50
1 Iris Chain 420/136 Links (Chain) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 26.50
1 Clutch cable (Cables) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 9.50
1 Speedometer Cable (Cables) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 9.95
1 Buddyseat Black (Frame Parts) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 112.50
1 Side Stand Furia / XP6 (Frame Parts) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 22.50
1 Front breakdisk (Brakediscs and brake parts) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 78.95
1 Rear breakdisk (Brakediscs and brake parts) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 83.75
1 TNT Handlebars Blue (Handle Bars) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 21.00
1 Mirror left(36G) (Mirrors) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 16.95
1 Mirror right(36H) (Mirrors) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 16.95
1 Yasuni R3 Kevlar(9B) (Exhausts) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 265.00
1 Lexus Style Light (Lights) for Motorhispania - Furia €. 24.95
Total excl. shipping: €. 1834.40

Which works out to be £1,619.65.

And there are still quite a few things missing such as new wheels + tyres. And possibly a new frame, i've not decided wether im just going to sand it down and respray it or try and find a new frame.

It's going to cost a **** load but i know once im finished it will be one of the most beauitful and rapid project bikes on this island
been ages since i posted my Bikes, Few things changed, Comments Welcome =]

First Up is my trusty Da bomb

Da bomb Da pukka Frame w/DHX4
2006 Marz 66RCX2
F-Mavic 729 on Bulb
R-Mavic 729 on Pro 2
Avid Elxir R's
E13 SS
Saints, Blackspire Chainring
DX's
D2 stem with norca bars

Second one is my Commencal i bought of here a while back, Paid 275 so in total spent 350-400, no too bad considering its weight

Absolut Chromo
Fox F100 raw'd for pro scene look
Deity Bar/stem
SLX/hone Rear brake
Hones/DMR v8's
DMR pro Rear wheel/unknown Front
Eclat seat
Kenda K'rads
Quote from Memph1s :ok here is mine, I know its not the newest but i get it for free so... :P

Nice bike.
I could easily see my self on one of those one day. hate the grey/yellow version
yes, thats right, in my opinion blue/white is THE Suzuki Color
Quote from Ghostelites :been ages since i posted my Bikes, Few things changed, Comments Welcome =]

First Up is my trusty Da bomb

Da bomb Da pukka Frame w/DHX4
2006 Marz 66RCX2
F-Mavic 729 on Bulb
R-Mavic 729 on Pro 2
Avid Elxir R's
E13 SS
Saints, Blackspire Chainring
DX's
D2 stem with norca bars

Second one is my Commencal i bought of here a while back, Paid 275 so in total spent 350-400, no too bad considering its weight

Absolut Chromo
Fox F100 raw'd for pro scene look
Deity Bar/stem
SLX/hone Rear brake
Hones/DMR v8's
DMR pro Rear wheel/unknown Front
Eclat seat
Kenda K'rads

What you into? Freeride?
yeah, kinda bit of everything, cheers for linking them in =]
Quote from Migz :Last two bikes (excluding the pedal bike :P) are absolutely stunning! I'm extremely jelous!!

I think i've posted up my second bike before in this thread but i'll post it up again as i have an update

Unluckily about a month ago the throttle cable snapped And i've not yet gotten a new one but i've decided this is going to be my project bike. After i've gotten my car later this year, then gotten an RS125 after winter next year im going to start saving up for this bike.

I've made a rough list of some of the parts i want to buy:

And there are still quite a few things missing such as new wheels + tyres. And possibly a new frame, i've not decided wether im just going to sand it down and respray it or try and find a new frame.

It's going to cost a **** load but i know once im finished it will be one of the most beauitful and rapid project bikes on this island

A modified moped depreciates more than a stock moped. Even with an 80cc cylinder (with a 50cc cylinder head, WTF!?) it'll be slow. If I were you I'd keep it relatively stock, and save your money for a motorbike when you're old enough. Seriously.

And if you do plan on tuning it, stick to the engine and the drivetrain. A fancy exhaust can make a huge difference. You'd also be better off buying second-hand stuff. My Yasuni HMR/2 would've cost €250 new, but I bought mine for €120.

Don't spend too much on it. It'll always be a moped.
Quote from hrtburnout :A modified moped depreciates more than a stock moped. Even with an 80cc cylinder (with a 50cc cylinder head, WTF!?) it'll be slow. If I were you I'd keep it relatively stock, and save your money for a motorbike when you're old enough. Seriously.

And if you do plan on tuning it, stick to the engine and the drivetrain. A fancy exhaust can make a huge difference. You'd also be better off buying second-hand stuff. My Yasuni HMR/2 would've cost €250 new, but I bought mine for €120.

Don't spend too much on it. It'll always be a moped.

Oh i know that. But i don't really care about it's value. It'll be sometime next year, maybe even year after. It's after i've got my car and my 125, it'll just be a project, something to have a bit of fun on.
And yeah i kinda guessed some parts wouldn't fit with others but like i said it was a rough list just to see the price, chances are when i get it done i'll go to my local Motorhispania dealer and get them to pick all the right parts for me.

Not too sure what you meant by if im tuning it stick to the engine and drivetrain? Unless you mean for me only to tune those two parts and then i can stll buy all the other parts anyways?

Because i don't plan on doing that much tuning after buying everything, just a thorough tune to make sure everything runs well.
Quote from Migz :Not too sure what you meant by if im tuning it stick to the engine and drivetrain? Unless you mean for me only to tune those two parts and then i can stll buy all the other parts anyways?

On your list are a lot of fairing panels, mudguards and all that. I meant: keep the looks stock, but upgrade the performance.

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG