The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You need a nice can on that

Heh. No, I don't.

From the power point of view, there's plenty. There's various tales I could tell, but from everything I've ridden it's just bananas. Even thinking about it gets the adrenaline flowing.

I don't go for loud exhausts on bikes. I had one on the Triumph Daytona I had, but that would've sacrilege not to. The triple cylinder hum/growl is like nothing else.

Andy: There's always a showoff!
Here's mine:

V-Max1
V-Max2
V-Max3

It's been in and out of the shop since September, though, after an old lady pulled out in front of me.
I ride a ZX6R with titanium grey color
I do like it alot, its completely stock but has ALOT of power, I just LOVE it.

Quote from sinbad :Nice Christofire, they're the beast of the class I reckon

Here's my humble SV650 (need to take the camera out with me sometime and get a few good pictures), blue belly pan to come soon I think.

Nice bike the Sv, i think when i come onto my full bike licence i'll bet getting one as a starter bike
Quote from Zewerr :Here's mine:

V-Max1
V-Max2
V-Max3

It's been in and out of the shop since September, though, after an old lady pulled out in front of me.

Yes, the VMax is not well known for its braking ability.

Sorry to hear about that, though. I hope you didn't get hurt.
Overhauled 80's Supercycle (it was picking up dust in my garage so my dad and I overhauled it. Sanding, painting, you name it!)

look at this video I made this summer of my bike falling on me, the brakes are so strong they can lift 50 kg in the air for 5 seconds
It also has a rare feature. the front sprocket is sort of on an oval shape for more power (torque)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6121157197333864071
Here's my Ninja ZX6R (97 Model!)
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
one of the first fast bikes i ever rode was a zx6r the same as yours, it was wicked
It still IS wicked
I'll post my mates R1 tommorow. I got a cracking pic of it today. dead proud of it.
This is what mine will look like, plus a nice bellypan
Attached images
Sv650s .jpg
Strictly speaking, this ins't ,y bike, its a mates, and some other blokes, but who cares. If your that fussed, then say something, and Ill make ANOTHER photo thread from me.

malaguti phantom f12 50cc
Attached images
scooter_segni 001.jpg
scooter_segni 004.jpg
scooter_segni 008.jpg
Well, I am rebuilding my bike right now but I will post a pic of what it should look like after I am done. That beast has some serious power, I mostly ride it offroad and it is scary as hell but hey, that is what makes it fun right?

I bought the thing a few years ago and just rebuilt the engine and did minor work. Now it is time to do the rest since I found a few cracks in the frame that need welding.
Well, this is the closest I could find.. Mine just has a 1976 gas tank.
http://www2.yamaha-motor.fr/ac ... /ym50_doc-13-xt500-77.jpg
Just looking for pictures I found a 86 that looked kinda neat then remembered that I had a tank from one I think I will put it on, the current one is 30% bondo anyway.
http://yamaha.ecritel.net/actu ... /ym50_doc-13-xt500-86.jpg

Off topic:
I just realized that almost every motorized thing that I have owned has had massive ammounts of power. My first bike was a 1980 yamaha YZ50 with a big ol' 80 engine stuck on it.
Second bike (1980 yamaha YZ80) we milled the head, put a 8th over Forged wiseco racing piston in it (making it 85CC), Boysen power reeds, K&N performance air filter, and we had to get a RK racing chain to reduce stretching when I hit that powerband and the front tire went straight up. Still have that one...
Third Bike, The XT500 above.. Wiseco Forged racing piston, performance carb and that was about enough. I figured since it has almost broken my leg a few times starting it I was done with trying to make it worse.

My car.. Good god. 1997 Audi A4 quattro 2.8 with somewhere from 400-500hp (I will put it on a dyno some day). Twin turbo, forged pistons, chipped, injectors, intake, fuel pump, throttle body, Well the list is huge so... The point is that it hauls some serious butt. it is beyond FXR fast.
Yes the XT 500 has a decompresser that opens once you try to kick it up,
i remember as my friend used to own one as a field bike and it nearly snapped my leg a few times as my foot slipped of during kicking it up,
Quote from FOGlegsy :Yes the XT 500 has a decompresser that opens once you try to kick it up,
i remember as my friend used to own one as a field bike and it nearly snapped my leg a few times as my foot slipped of during kicking it up,

Yeah. The only problem is that my dads TT500 has one and I need to find one for mine because it hurts like hell when it kicks back and it almost breaks your leg. That or my personal favorite your foot slips off and the kick starter smacks the back of your leg leaving the biggest welt on the planet.

It is a very useful thing to have, it also seconds as a engine brake. Well, flame thrower too if you have a muffler like my dads.
Quote from v4forlife :Strictly speaking, this ins't ,y bike, its a mates, and some other blokes, but who cares. If your that fussed, then say something, and Ill make ANOTHER photo thread from me.

V4forlife - tell your mates to hang off more.

(Bike: Triumph Daytona 955i)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :This is what mine will look like, plus a nice bellypan

Nice bike, think you need to photoshop it a bit more though

Which colour are you getting?
V4 that Yamaha R1 is absolutely beautiful.
The lad with the R1 and the CBR were both easily getting their knees down. the other one on the gixxer cant get it yet.
Though the cbr lad was so lanky that he could get it down from upright.
Quote from v4forlife :The lad with the R1 and the CBR were both easily getting their knees down. the other one on the gixxer cant get it yet.
Though the cbr lad was so lanky that he could get it down from upright.

If I want to get my knee down I just hang off the thing a bit more. Don't think the lean angel is that different.
On your marks, get set, eat my dust:

Fantastic bike, got me home from austria in 22 hours riding time, via Tillburg in the netherlands. 103bhp from a 600, very heavy, couldn´t have enjoyed it more though, love the looks, the brakes (Nissin kick some arse.), the power and the noise (Micron end can and stainless header - absolutely no wadding, 156db). I´d still have it, but a man with a brightly coloured car and blue hat said "no" to my creative driving style.....

So I now have this, which is terrible, but I have all my licenses back now!
Quote from z3r0c00l :

So I now have this, which is terrible, but I have all my licenses back now!

TZR! What are you talking about? Great bike! Ok, not great, but still.... I had one and had so much fun on it.

Got nothing at the moment [deeply vexed and frustrated emoticon]
Attached images
image_00051.jpg

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG