The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :On your list are a lot of fairing panels, mudguards and all that. I meant: keep the looks stock, but upgrade the performance.

Oh right, thing is all the body panels and ect are damaged and scratched on my current bike. Honestly everything on that bike is either damaged, scratched or rusted. Hence why im getting near enough a new everything.
Will probably do performance first and then afterwards do the looks.
Quote from Migz :Oh right, thing is all the body panels and ect are damaged and scratched on my current bike. Honestly everything on that bike is either damaged, scratched or rusted. Hence why im getting near enough a new everything.
Will probably do performance first and then afterwards do the looks.

Okay. But even if you do change body panels and all that, buy your parts second hand! It'll save you a lot of money.
Quote from hrtburnout :Okay. But even if you do change body panels and all that, buy your parts second hand! It'll save you a lot of money.

Definitly will do Or will at least try to.
Only problem is it's such a rare bike, and on this island theres only 4-5 of them. So buying second hand can be a bit hard.
But oh wells, still got a while to go before i start buying parts, hopefully a second hand one for spares one will appear.
Quote from Migz :Definitly will do Or will at least try to.
Only problem is it's such a rare bike, and on this island theres only 4-5 of them. So buying second hand can be a bit hard.
But oh wells, still got a while to go before i start buying parts, hopefully a second hand one for spares one will appear.

Have a look at Marktplaats.nl. It's the Dutch Craigslist. There are plenty of parts for sale for your bike
Quote from hrtburnout :Have a look at Marktplaats.nl. It's the Dutch Craigslist. There are plenty of parts for sale for your bike

Problem is, it's not english and my google translate bar hasnt popped up. So im working my way around the site by clicking everything.
Thanks though
50cc.nl is another good site for tuning parts. It's in english aswell as dutch so you should find stuff easier.
Quote from beefyman666 :50cc.nl is another good site for tuning parts. It's in english aswell as dutch so you should find stuff easier.

Cheers for that
I think between these two sites i can probably find a good ammount of second hand parts for my bike
-
(jakeeatworld) DELETED by jakeeatworld
My first race bike. Its a Yamaha TZR250R 3XV, the V-twin model.
As all my race bikes, raceId it in the Danish 250 Production Championship. Very good handling, but down on power compared to the Aprilia RS250. Chrashed it big time coming on to the straight on danish race track "Jyllandsringen"...
I called in sick almost 3 month after the crash.
I sold it and we both saw action on the racetracks again.....
Attached images
TZR250R 3XV.jpg
Nice bike. They normally blow up though!
Quote from sil3ntwar :Nice bike. They normally blow up though!

No You must be thinking of the 3MA reverse cylinder model. the 3XV was OK(regarding reliability....)
Ghostelites, is that chainguide worth of buying? I'm thinking of getting the same one as 36-40t for 38t. e13 have always been quality stuff, so im awaiting positive answers
Quote from Tumz(DK) :

No You must be thinking of the 3MA reverse cylinder model. the 3XV was OK(regarding reliability....)

That is true
My new toy. Its 2010 Scott Voltage Fr30 and it is a replacment for my previous bike(09 Bighit1). Didnt have a chance to test it properly yet, but when snow is gone im gonna post some inaction pictures.
Attached images
IMG_1207.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
IMG_1209.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG
Ales, not going to lie, I'm jealous. That is a sick bike man.
Are you getting a bash ring to protect the chain ring? What size is the chain ring?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Ales, not going to lie, I'm jealous. That is a sick bike man.
Are you getting a bash ring to protect the chain ring? What size is the chain ring?

Ty Tommi. I cant tell you how excited I am to test it properly. Im gonna replace chainguide for this.

http://www.e13components.com/product_srsplus.html

Also thinking of replacing rear shock and spring, for something better.

This is what I have now:
Attached images
IMG_1211.JPG
Quote from Ales_M :Ty Tommi. I cant tell you how excited I am to test it properly. Im gonna replace chainguide for this.

http://www.e13components.com/product_srsplus.html

Also thinking of replacing rear shock and spring, for something better.

This is what I have now:

I might be buying that chain guide too, i've been searching through all e13's. I will be replacing the 44t chain ring to a 38t.
I have no chainguides atm because of the huge size of chainring, hard to find a proper one for that size
New fork, yay!

Attached images
_MG_3395.JPG
_MG_3396.JPG
_MG_3404.JPG
Still need to do the license, but at least already got my scooter.
50cc.
Attached images
IMG_0311.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
Quote from Stefani24 :Still need to do the license, but at least already got my scooter.
50cc.

Nice magnetic tyres
Quote from matijapkc :It's standing upside down and it doesn't fall... Very interesting.

Blame that to the iPhone. IN the real world it's standing the way it's supposed to.
My bike, the day I bought it! Can't wait for a few more months when summer comes around so I can ride it.
Attached images
MyBike01.jpg
MyBike02.jpg
-
(DavidTiger) DELETED by DavidTiger

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG