The online racing simulator
here's one of my favourite edits. I'm not finished yet, I want to make this edit as 1997-ish as possible. Also left a "pencil sketch" of the same edit, which imo looks a bit too realistic. Enjoy and please give constructive criticism!
Attached images
Lagunabys25.jpg
Lagunapencilartbys25.jpg
Is it me, or are you edits getting more low quality?

I thought you used to be one of the best Maybe it was someone else, but whatever.

Anyway, the edit doesn't look quite right, the blur doesn't wrap around the car correctly and the wheels look odd.

And also, don't add those "artistic" filters, they look really bad most of the time.
Messing about and experimenting...didn't quite work but what they hey...
Attached images
Chase1.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Is it me, or are you edits getting more low quality?

It's due to size issues, because my original edits are around/more than 2Mb in size. Changing them to .jpegs are my method for reducing that size into LFSForum's standards (since I have no experience in embedding the proper high-res pics).

Quote from brandons48 :I thought you used to be one of the best Maybe it was someone else, but whatever.

It was probably someone else, I only posted one proper edit for a Photomode Competition a year ago , so I'm not that good, as much as I hate to admit it.
Quote from brandons48 :Anyway, the edit doesn't look quite right, the blur doesn't wrap around the car correctly and the wheels look odd.

Yeah, I didn't put that much effort in the blur. I was only worried about the wheelspin effect and nothing else. You might be probably talking about the lens focus as well, and yeah I didn't put that much effort in that one either, since the car should've been the sharpest object in the edit, and there shouldn't be no circle around it, should it?

Quote from brandons48 :And also, don't add those "artistic" filters, they look really bad most of the time.

I'm just exploring Paint.net and Corel Photo Paint's features and plugins. The only things I like in that artistic sketch are how close to the Laguna the car's front-end looks like and how well-drawn the tyre-stacks were anyway.

Is there any other chance of improvement in this screenie?

Cheers
Tried something new, with some inspiration from Lynce's style of edit.
Attached images
FZR_Showcase.jpg
VOB mod :doh:
brandons....i diddnt notice at first

i like it though :hide:
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :brandos pic. Look at the hood and the lights....

Photoshopped... at least the hood is 100%.
I believe that is a mod from MagnoT...but I'm not sure as I've checked his site only once
Jeez guys, where's the fire!?

Calm down.
Simple one that i made tonight.
Attached images
In motion (edit).jpg
Quote from Lynce :Dedicated to TRAVIS from Team VR. Skin created by TRAVIS:

hey whats the name of those reflections, any1 know?
Quote from ukiqi :hey whats the name of those reflections, any1 know?

What are you talking about?
I guess they are from Lynce's revolution pack.
Ahhh, I saw that skin earlier, I really like it, is it public?
probably just for me
Awh damn, any chance you could release a version? It's sooo cool
I wanted to do a quick screenie to show the new LX6 on our team page - it happened to become a bit more work... Hope you like it.

Is LX6 a render, or is it from LFS? Just asking, because I see these grain thingies, when you don't put enough samples + the numberplate really looks like rendered + the hood, but I might be wrong.

Other than that, nice edit. I'd prefer it without b&w background, but colorful, but that's just me.
Drift1r cool skin and shots

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG