The online racing simulator
how do u only get wheels blurred confusin me
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from kirmy :how do u only get wheels blurred confusin me

Select the wheel with the circle selection tool and apply a spinning radial blur (in Photoshop.)
Quote from evans :rubbertest.com? sure they only test out tyres?

well, tyretest.com and tiretest.com already existed so i had to make up something and couldn't sit there thinking all night long
Quote from frokki :well, tyretest.com and tiretest.com already existed so i had to make up something and couldn't sit there thinking all night long

haha, okay good one though
Here is my fox, so powerfull that it make some smoke ... and some flames

Links are for High resolution (~2000*500):

Preview

Link

Preview

Link

I've also done some 3DSmax render of the fox: Here.
Feel free to leave comments
Pic from replay of a race in Miglia cup.

- me new desktop.
Attached images
miglia_pic01_dsk02.jpg
Would be sweet if the blur were right.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Pic from replay of a race in Miglia cup.

- me new desktop.

Hey, I can see myself in that pic! I'm the bright green car in the back! Anyway, here is my n00bish animated rain. You can see that there are no clouds or reflections, lol. But, reflections are very difficult.
Attached images
n00brain.gif
no shadow either
Here's one i made earlier ....
Attached images
bf1motionblur.jpg
I had an intresting idea of how to create motion blur. It's not perfect, but I took my idea from the real life reason why we get motion blur.

Link.
Are you trying to show motion blur as your eyes would see it, or as a photo?
did you do it the same way i did?

take a bunch of screenshots, then layer them, then change their blend levels?

i did a few of those way back when
i did those around this time last year if i remember correctly; because thats my team's original FV8 skin, which i changed soon enough.. to bad this team hasn't really publicized yet (suprirsed we still hang on to all but 1 of our original sponsors)
Attached images
Exposure6.jpg
Exposure5.jpg
Exposure3.jpg
Quote from Yaamboo :Is this what F1 in 720p would look like? :mischievo

This one absolutely rocks, looks great
Quote from VALE 46 :Are you trying to show motion blur as your eyes would see it, or as a photo?

I was going by how cameras pick up motion blur.

Quote from XCNuse :did you do it the same way i did?

take a bunch of screenshots, then layer them, then change their blend levels?

i did a few of those way back when
i did those around this time last year if i remember correctly; because thats my team's original FV8 skin, which i changed soon enough.. to bad this team hasn't really publicized yet (suprirsed we still hang on to all but 1 of our original sponsors)

Yeah, recorded at 60FPS with fraps, then cut out 10 frames, layered them up, changed them to 20% each layer and filed the background with 50% grey.
:lfs:
Attached images
blackwood_panorama3.jpg
This is one of my first photos, i blended two pics together and and used a greyscale.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/11011/editso1.jpg

not much.

***warning, photo size is about 1024x920***
*photo was taken using glitch, that glitch will not by revieled(sp error)
Quote from Rappa Z :*photo was taken using glitch, that glitch will not by revieled(sp error)

I know how to do that everywhere :P
don, do you have a license to use quicktime programs? if so, you could make those 3d lookaround images like NFSMW and GTR2 and all these other games have
uh.. wheres that website..

http://www.panogames.com/
Quote from XCNuse :don, do you have a license to use quicktime programs? if so, you could make those 3d lookaround images like NFSMW and GTR2 and all these other games have
uh.. wheres that website..

http://www.panogames.com/

that reminds me, i have quicktime 7 pro, but never worked out how to do that (for crash scenes etc it would be good)

ill have a look

EDIT - now i think about it it was probably made in a different program, but ill have a look anyway
Quote from Don ::lfs:

I like this one! Like it has more depth than an uneditted pic.
Some more rain practising, excuse me if it looks unfinished, it's done in 45min or so. (thats fast for me!)
Attached images
LX6_rain.jpg
Yet another quick edit
Attached images
LX6_drift.jpg
Frokki i love 'em!
Especially the drifting one
Great job!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG