The online racing simulator
:revs:
Attached images
incar rally.jpg
great stuff vale
yeah nice pictures vale, but make the ''backview mirror'' dirty too
Quote from (SaM) :Even on the grass?

And most fata morganas arent that long, they're more like 3 meters in length, sometimes one after another with a gap in between, but not like this.

Still lookin good tho!

Yea, that's true, but it's not really supposed to be as real as possible. As long as it looks good.. :P
Some FOXes for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure).
Attached images
edit.jpg
Great pic there farcar, looks amazing with the low fov.
here's my last edit
Attached images
fz nismo edit1.jpg
:rally_dri
Attached images
rallyslide.jpg
I prefer the 2nd pic, but most will probably prefer the 1st
Attached images
bridge top 1.jpg
bridge top contrast.jpg
Sin City style ... and yes i did use AA, but with such high contrast you get jaggies. Anybody know anyway to fix this other than gaussian blur
Attached images
FZR sin city.jpg
Attached images
RAC sin city.jpg
Attached images
Image1.png
Is this what F1 in 720p would look like? :mischievo
Attached images
westhill.jpg
whats that with the topleft corner? theres TILT in shift+u already, so no need for photoshop tilting

but i like the colors of the pic
Quote from Don :whats that with the topleft corner? theres TILT in shift+u already, so no need for photoshop tilting

I agree but not everybody is willing to install the test patch and have to set up the wheel again.

@Yamboo
I really like your game menus.IF LFS would have them it would looked more better.Hope my dreams will come true...

And nice edit ofcourse.How could I forget :banghead:
Quote from Don :whats that with the topleft corner? theres TILT in shift+u already, so no need for photoshop tilting

Look at the shadow.
I think it's the bridge.
Even if it's the bridge, I would've deleted it as it's distracting nonetheless.
If you'd see more of the bridge (if it was a bridge) it would be a part of the scene, but this is only a small snippet. Just fill it with white.
Just for fun..
Attached images
evostar_poster.jpg
@ frokki : I love the creativity, even read the bottom copyright text

@ noob4ever : The skin choice on that lx is pretty cool, I'm a sucker for blue ghosts

Yup, that's the bridge I left it there as I was thinking of it more like a screengrab and not a "ZOMG HUEG EDIT" It was tilted in-game.
Quote from VALE 46 :I prefer the 2nd pic, but most will probably prefer the 1st

what kings screen do you have? I mean, on the 2nd you can baisically see ... nothing
Detail of two close GTi.
Attached images
bumper2bumper.jpg
Quote from ORION :what kings screen do you have? I mean, on the 2nd you can baisically see ... nothing

"kings screen" does anyone else not know what this means lol

The reason i prefer the 2nd is ... i prefer the sky, it stands out more because the scenery is silhouetted, and i like the white lines because even though there is less detail it still gives you a perspective.

But as i said, most will prefer the 1st because its probably more realistic, you can see more detail etc etc

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG