The online racing simulator
yeap, farout!

I like motion blur - perfect. is it manually (?)radial or zoom blur?
There's different amounts of radial (zoom) blur on different parts of the image. And some parts are just airbrushed or blurred otherwise.
I'll fix those small errors sometime soon.
something from me...comments?
Attached images
Resurrection.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :Raceabout :dopey:

Nice but anti-aliasing?
i'm getting hooked on this new camera tilting thingie
Attached images
Green_Hell.jpg
8xAA 16xAF After i changed it to black and white, increased contrast, added new layers and layer filters etc some of it doesnt look like AA was used ... but i did use it

edit: added another pic
Attached images
RAC.jpg
rain.jpg
hehe Vale does it again... your rain is enoyingly good btw what filters did you use?

rain pic looks good... bad idea to race the ra in the rain...seats will get soaked!
I've always wondered why we cant put the top on the RA....
Quote from wheel4hummer :I've always wondered why we cant put the top on the RA....

Because there isn't one
Problems fixed and added extras on my latest above
Thanks. I didnt really use any filter effects apart from motion blur. The rain on the windsheilds are made by creating a black square, adding noise to the square, then enlarging it and cutting round the windsheild, then change the layer filter (cant remeber what i changed it to).
Reflections are made by copying the background, rotating, and messing around with the layer filter. I also cut round the tarmac, added a black layer to it and changed the filter to make it look like wet tarmac. Changed the levels, making it darker and make the whites more grey
Quote from VALE 46 :8xAA 16xAF After i changed it to black and white, increased contrast, added new layers and layer filters etc some of it doesnt look like AA was used ... but i did use it
edit: added another pic

Small trick how to get more AA without must of having SLI.You can get 16XAA from NVIDIA 6xxx series card.Just install Rivatuner.Really nice program for tweaking driver setting,overclocking,monitoring various temps...one of the best around for free.
Its nice to have 16xAA for pics:-)
I have ATI 9800 XT any way to get 16AA with that
is it actually possible to see difference between 6x and 16x AA?
i have just finished new pict, check it out
Attached images
evening pict.jpg
Quote from Don :is it actually possible to see difference between 6x and 16x AA?

If you zoom in, you can even see a difference between certain versions from different manufacturers... rotated grig for example.
Im just wondering if 16x isnt actually 8xS
i like its unreal atmosphere.

but your better make patches for bodywork in front right fender or your lightbulbs fall in there
Quote from ORION :If you zoom in, you can even see a difference between certain versions from different manufacturers... rotated grig for example.
Im just wondering if 16x isnt actually 8xS

Quote from Don :is it actually possible to see difference between 6x and 16x AA?

No it isnt.When I checked the Rivatuner there are many option with various hits to performance....there are also 8xS AA,8xAA,16xAA.For example 8xAA has much bigger hit then 8xS so there must be better AA done.Also unofficially there is 6xS so when I will come back in the vening to my home(currently at my girlfriend) I will show you difference at 1024*760 6xS and 16x.

Edited:I tested 2 pictures and the result between 6xS and 16xAA is really almost hard to notice.Even in 200percent magnification.
Quote from VALE 46 :I have ATI 9800 XT any way to get 16AA with that

.Hi,sorry I dont think so its possible with ATI cards.Maybe some external tweaker might allow other modes.
nice really nice but it could have more height dont you think
:lfs:
Attached images
001a.jpg
The cameraman was too slow and car too fast and he couldn't capture sharp pic, thats my excuse for people who will say it's too blurry
Not much of a edit but makes a nice backround, I like the colors
Attached images
ra so2.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG