The online racing simulator
Quote from XCNuse :you guys arent even editing stuff!

Yes, I did! LOOK!
Quote from ORION :do you have a version with better hpg quality? those artifacts looks really bad

I have actually...
@hummer you edited the program smarty

its pictures not.. whatever you did
Quote from XCNuse :@hummer you edited the program smarty

its pictures not.. whatever you did

All I did was flip over a FZ50 in the car park, and then I cut out the dashboard and pasted it onto another screenshot. I wasn't actually going that fast!
Can you spot the heavily camouflaged UF1 in it's natural environment?
Attached images
invisibleUF1.jpg
Quote from farcar :Can you spot the heavily camouflaged UF1 in it's natural environment?

Haha, that's brilliant! :nerd: The tiger print matches the little UF bugger well. Where can I find that skin?
needs to be painted grey with alot of wrinkle areas .. make it look like an elephant

(in other terms.. make it look slower lol)
my new skin
Attached images
Image1.jpg
heres the latest ones..
some are from LFSForum.com *from Edit My Screenshot, i picked a few to edit

and i think this is my nicest edit so far... cheezy for some, but put my best in it.
Quote from (SaM) :Haha, that's brilliant! :nerd: The tiger print matches the little UF bugger well. Where can I find that skin?

I'll upload it it tonight if I remember. It's really nothing special though. I just used bucket fill of a patteern that it part of WinGimp. It took 3 seconds to make.

Edit - there's a bunch of patterns HERE . Some semi nekkid women wearing 'em too :P
Quote from noob4ever :heres the latest ones..
some are from LFSForum.com *from Edit My Screenshot, i picked a few to edit

wow at the first shot :eye-poppi :cry:
Quote from Xaid0n :wow at the first shot :eye-poppi :cry:

thx.. i hope thats a good wow
Raceabout :dopey:
Attached images
RAC bw.jpg
coooool.!
Attached images
RAC passenger.jpg
very nice, only thing i would say is that the drivers suit is very low res. I have the low res suit, still waiting for someone to make a descent version.
Thanks, its only recently that i've started updating the textures, i didnt use to look in that part of the forum and just didnt even consider it, but now im slowly updating it and it looks better every time i load it up
Attached images
10.jpg
nice picture there. Quite like the skin too. Man how did you change the spokes on the wheels?
Quote from Madman_CZ :nice picture there. Quite like the skin too. Man how did you change the spokes on the wheels?

im geussing with Photoshop!
yeah.. was thinking the same. You can actually spot it with the reflection on those wheels...quite convincing.. well done!
first feeling: "WOWOMG!!!1"
2nd feeling: wtf left wheel blurred and bug at car shadow :#
Brilliant job there teaz-R! I clicked the first link and didn't realise it was the thumbnail and it looked like Scalextric cars to me. None the less, fappin' amazing work!

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG