The online racing simulator
Quote from tristancliffe :When a car is slammed, it means the owner doesn't know what he's doing!

Pretty much. In a photoshoot, its excused, but for racing, or any driving, your just retarded if you have it slammed.
When a car is slammed, it looks like this:
Attached images
crash66.jpg
ah u meant cause its low

hehe
kk...

as like.. ricer... soem would say..
but i think it looks nice
i wouldnt do that to my car cause i would pretty much bottom out on every rock..
but still LFS
Hopefully u guys like this.
Looks good.
meh as well.
Attached images
RAC.JPG
Attached images
XRT fuel.jpg
Cleaned 2 of the shots up, you can find the origonals(sp) in the Raw Screenshots thread.

I would of done more to them but i'm knackered.
Just playin round with my new rims (LMGT4 by Toni) smoke and a filter or 2 :

Click on image for higher res
Quote from farcar :meh as well.

Looks nice really. Though when I saw the small image I thought you had edited a Corvette into the picture . Nice one, just needs more "character"
wow that Blue color is awesome 0.o
The pic is good too!
hm but wheels are very bad... too bright and LFS wheels forever

and where is shadow???
i agree with tomas on spangler's edit.. the wheels look really out of place, light doesn't even match up (which throws them off even more!) and yes, it looks weird without a shadow

i looove drft king's edit, and i just saw those taillights like 2 days ago but now i can't find them and they aren't in the LFS texture database either
Quote from DRFT KING :Just playin round with my new rims (LMGT4 by Toni) smoke and a filter or 2 :

Click on image for higher res

haha King, you are king :P VERY nice pic!
Quote from XCNuse :i looove drft king's edit, and i just saw those taillights like 2 days ago but now i can't find them and they aren't in the LFS texture database either

tail lights made by Advan, you can find them on LFS-Torque forum
remember the "original" from kid?
here we go
Attached images
radiosity.jpg
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from ORION :remember the "original" from kid?
here we go

yes I remember this original. I just wanted to try it too

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG