The online racing simulator
*dreams*
One from Aston
Attached images
EDIT5.jpg
Nice, I like that
very nice farcar
Very nice! But I'm curious, did you actually make that turn?
Quote from Paranoid Android :Very nice! But I'm curious, did you actually make that turn?

I did! It wasn't pretty, but I made it.

btw, nice again Tomas.
Couple of pics
Attached images
xrr bw.jpg
xrr.jpg
tcam race.jpg
Im sorry if this dont belong here but cuz you guys must know of it ill post it here.

Im searching for a way to make my lfs really much more nicer, like changing some settings.

So how do i make my lfs look better? I have latest patch, Omegadrivers for my ati X800xt pe. And don i really like your pictures! (:
Quote from zmbi :Im sorry if this dont belong here but cuz you guys must know of it ill post it here.

Im searching for a way to make my lfs really much more nicer, like changing some settings.

So how do i make my lfs look better? I have latest patch, Omegadrivers for my ati X800xt pe. And don i really like your pictures! (:

well, first of all, all these pictures are edited pictures. These pictures have been modified in a program such as Adobe Photoshop. So, though they wont look anything like these pics, their are ways you can make LFS look better. First of all, check if your card supports aa and af. Right click your desktop and find something like graphics settings. Also, read the LFS manual to find out what each option does in the graphics panel on LFS.
Quote from Vendetta :well, first of all, all these pictures are edited pictures. These pictures have been modified in a program such as Adobe Photoshop. So, though they wont look anything like these pics, their are ways you can make LFS look better. First of all, check if your card supports aa and af. Right click your desktop and find something like graphics settings. Also, read the LFS manual to find out what each option does in the graphics panel on LFS.

okidoki ill read the manual, got both aa and af. I know these pics have been edited.

Here are my first edited picture, C&C are very much welcome.

Quote from zmbi :Im sorry if this dont belong here but cuz you guys must know of it ill post it here.

Also, there are some excellent texture updates which make a big difference.
Looh here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=8785

Here's my try tonite.
I'm not sure about the "live" logo.
Attached images
asto-euro.jpg
nice
very nice
my first one
fxr by Mc Gill
Attached images
Image1.jpg
you can zoom when you use the cut tool...
Quote from zmbi :
I need some help to make a spining wheel effect. Dunno how to do.

select the wheel with the elliptical circle tool and then go to filter->blur->radial blur.
Well I would like to actualy start trying to edit pictures and try get them looking as good as others!

I don't know what program you all use but I have PhotoshopCS. And how do you get the view of the car like you do?
Quote from spacedeck :
I don't know what program you all use but I have PhotoshopCS. And how do you get the view of the car like you do?

in LFS press shift+u

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG