The online racing simulator
Quote from wheel4hummer :An R10 at Kyoto!

[imitation of spammer]Please log in with your S3 license[/imitation of spammer]

j/k
was really bored today, so heres a few pics (when you open the url, scroll down to see them all)

http://don.vn.cz/s2/lfs/
Quote from Don :was really bored today, so heres a few pics (when you open the url, scroll down to see them all)

It would look better if you'd say "Live for Speed or die trying"...
Quote from Don :was really bored today, so heres a few pics (when you open the url, scroll down to see them all)

Nice pics as expected.

Don, I just got Photoshop 9 and will probably begin playing with it over the weekend. What are your favorite filters, and what method do you use to seperate the focus point from the foreground and background?
Duno if this belongs here or in 3d renders, so i posted in both illepall
Attached images
lolling copy.jpg
Quote from farcar :Nice pics as expected.

Don, I just got Photoshop 9 and will probably begin playing with it over the weekend. What are your favorite filters, and what method do you use to seperate the focus point from the foreground and background?

Select tool.. :P just be very careful when selecting your parts. Then adjust with filter->blur->gussianblur
First attempt with photoshop
Attached images
01.jpg
although i just noticed that your having problems with your sky.. in that picture it actually looks kinda cool, i guess if you made some darker and lighter areas to give it a more cloud-like look, it'd look like its about to rain which.. its kidna neat looking ilke that

and since all the rest of the track is blueish, maybe a little darker and if you did what i said, then it'd look even more realistic and ready to rain in the background
Really like those pics Don, but have you got them in higher res ?
And a couple of my own pics ...
Attached images
xrr contrast.jpg
xrr2.jpg
xrr3.jpg
bl mud.jpg
bl mud2.jpg
sharp.jpg
distant.jpg
curb.jpg
somethin simple, please rate

edit: it's meant to looks drawn
Attached images
special.jpg
A quick one before bed.
Edit - @ XCNuse. Thanks for the tip, and I managed to fix my sky too
Attached images
Edit2.jpg
I love drawn ones
Attached images
372Drawn.jpg
hah, thanks i just threw that one together once i saw someone did a drawing I love the drawings :P I can never get enough of them
2Lfsn00b Don't find this any kind of offensive please , I just want to help
Attached images
edit.jpg
A few from earlier today
Attached images
373.jpg
374.jpg
375.jpg
farcar dont forget to blur objects that are through the windshield, and the top right of the 2nd pic isnt blurred. Otherwise very nice
Attached images
lx6 1.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :2Lfsn00b Don't find this any kind of offensive please , I just want to help

I liked LFSN00b's edit better actually. It looked cleaner without gimmicks - pure and simple.
Lol, gotta hate those gimmicks :P
:rally_dri
Attached images
lx6rally.jpg
not physically perfect, but very cool

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG