The online racing simulator
Nice!
Quote from MAGGOT :Spent about 2 hours on this last night. First try at anything more intensive than a quick motion blur. I based the look on a picture from this year's 12 hours of Sebring. I know it looks very fake and surreal, but that is almost exactly how the real photograph looks

I removed the mountains in the background so I could get a larger sky area, too. I'm not happy with the road and the lights reflecting on the road, but I wasn't sure exactly how to do it.

Anyways, here it is.

wow, that just shout LEMANS!!!
But I already see some small mistakes

Hey to the Community
Attached images
ELR_BF1.jpg
I think the effect is abit too harsh, the darkening of the sky, the motion blur on the post and the reflection of the helmet can be a touch softer.
Thank you , it´s not easy to realize when u look hours for hours on one Pic. With the next i try it all a little bit softer
did you have a texture mod or something? the japanese character on the bridge is all break up.
kinda rain
Attached images
rain.jpg
Very nice Taavi, good edit, simple and effective!
Just two simple edits. Noting too spectaculair.
Attached images
blackwood1.jpg
blackwood2.jpg
I like the second one
Quote from Darkone55 :Just two simple edits. Noting too spectaculair.

i didn't see that lake before that!
anyway those pictures are nice!
A small gif.

Attached images
GVR PICS.gif

That red car is my new re-worked private skin. Based on GP Sports GDB Impreza but in the game I turn it to 180SX look-alike.

Other...are my friend.
nice, but you spelt sideways wrong
Quote from Jakg :nice, but you spelt sideways wrong

Thanks. The "z" was added for a little style.
Chris Cummins, aka .inc at LFS-Torque did them.
Damn, that's a nice edit!
I was in a very strange mood today and therefore coming up with these screens...
Attached images
edit 1.jpg
edit 2.jpg
edit 3.jpg
edit 4.jpg
Maybe a poster or something

EDIT : just a one small edit added
Attached images
poster.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG