The online racing simulator
Quick edit of my new FO8 Benetton skin.
Attached images
fo8.jpg
stickylfs - it's nice, but Lynce already made one of those long time ago, so it's nothing new to us.

mcintyrej - Interesting and nice edit.
Quote from andRo. :stickylfs - it's nice, but Lynce already made one of those long time ago, so it's nothing new to us.

It was a test, i already see his pic
Quote from ChiliFan :This took like 8 hours of work to do. Shadows and reflections all made from scratch, and a whole bunch of other stuff too.

very nice, almost photoreal with the shadow and lighting.
Erm.... first attempt trying to create new reflections on a car.

Oh, and the floor is... sorta wet. D'oh!
Attached images
XFG shot.jpg
@ Furiously-Fast:

I think your motion blur is a bit weird. But I like the reflections.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Erm.... first attempt trying to create new reflections on a car.

Oh, and the floor is... sorta wet. D'oh!

keep going, even when this one isn´t really good (for what you was trying) imo this is one of the best edits you´ve done so far
Im not good at PS but i like this1. "Afternoon practice"
Attached images
fxr.jpg
Here is one i made in about 10minutes this afternoon.. Screwed up with the Radial blur though >.< Didnt look at the tutorial yet, from the dude at this forum when i made it.

I clipped the orange poles very nicely Woot Woot (^_^)
Attached images
FzCircleClip.jpg
Quote from ChiliFan :This took like 8 hours of work to do. Shadows and reflections all made from scratch, and a whole bunch of other stuff too.

Very well and realistically done! I just couldn't resist to screw the colours a bit - to your liking, I hope.
Attached images
XRRSouthCityShadows_edit_by_smove.jpg
some gamma applied
Attached images
Chicane Route Mirrors Edge.jpg

1680 1050

Sorry about the jagged edges, i did have AA ingame, but it got missing in PS.
Still looks nice, well done!
Quote from smove :Very well and realistically done! I just couldn't resist to screw the colours a bit - to your liking, I hope.

Not as good anymore imo

Dedicated to my stepson.
Great job, Lynce. Awesome Maybe I could try to edit something too

Do you have it in higher resolution?
Rally try
Attached images
brootal.jpg
Quote from Taavi(EST) :
1680 1050

Sorry about the jagged edges, i did have AA ingame, but it got missing in PS.

indeed, edges could be bit smoothered, it would look more natural. Proly I wouldnt notice without that remark.

I have an impression that it is bit flying like not getting grip - I think it is something with shadow thus it looks floating.
Quote from AndRand :indeed, edges could be bit smoothered, it would look more natural. Proly I wouldnt notice without that remark.

I have an impression that it is bit flying like not getting grip - I think it is something with shadow thus it looks floating.

No, I think it's because of the motion blur...it's placed like that sideways or I don't know, and then the picture looks a bit weird. But anyway, nice edit.

Lynce - Very good, as always!

New edit...
Attached images
xrgrally.jpg
Quote from Lynce :http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1205/rb4gt800.jpg
Dedicated to my stepson.

Mirrors are kinda wrong
Attached images
fz rally d.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG