The online racing simulator
Hi, sorry for a dumb question but I don't want it to happen the same way as with qualification, so I will make sure. Is the race on Saturday, 17th? And what time does it start?

I read the whole forum, but didn't find anything, except the countdown timer. Thanks in advance.
Quote from andRo. :Hi, sorry for a dumb question but I don't want it to happen the same way as with qualification, so I will make sure. Is the race on Saturday, 17th? And what time does it start?

I read the whole forum, but didn't find anything, except the countdown timer. Thanks in advance.

Time of race start is hidden there:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=58685
Thanks, sorry, didn't read the rules because I'm not participating myself, so I forgot to check there.
Safetycar will be the RB4 and we will have around 100km/h on the lap

Quote from Fuse5 :Once again, suprisingly, can't find any information on the existence of the IRC channel.

IIRC we had one last year. And since we don't plan on using teamspeak, I hope you are using IRC.

Just asking, are we going to get a proper drivers briefing thread with all the info in the same place before the race?

Last year we had an admin who was nearly all the time in IRC, but as i have got some problems with it and don't really know much about it, there won't be an IRC Channel. If you got ICQ, MSN, Xfire, AIM or something like that please pm me, so that we can get in contact if you have got some questions.

You will get all the info you need tomorrow evening/friday morning in a new thread here (except password). The password will be send by email so if you didn't get an email please pm me a working emailadress, so that we can send you the password for the race.
If there is no IRC or live chat with the admins, I suppose there aren't live penalties during the race (i.e. Moe style), right?
thx
there should be no live penalties.

if for example a team is very aggressive and only crashing other teams it will be banned for sure, but another penalty won't be given during the race.
... besides the -2 laps for a disconnect
They know if they published the list of teams in each of the servers for the race?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :... besides the -2 laps for a disconnect

maybe not

The list BreadC linked is just a provisional one.

The final one will be published tomorrow.
Quote from commandermas :maybe not

The list BreadC linked is just a provisional one.

The final one will be published tomorrow.

OK...
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :ok, then server is assigned to each category of car?

I guess with server-1 GT-1 server-2 GT-2 and server-3 NGT ..

Am I right?

Will be assigned password for each?

Rubén, como verás en la imagen.
Los autos que tienen detrás "S1" van al servidor 1, los que dicen "S2" van al servidor 2 y los que dicen "S3" van al servidor 3.

La idea es mesclar GT1, GT2 y NGT en todos los servidores.

Google translate
Ruben, you see in the picture.
Cars that are behind "S1" go to server 1, those who say "S2" go to server 2 and those who say "S3" go to the server 3.

The idea is to have GT1, GT2 and GTN on all servers.
Quote from HL_Nano :Rubén, como verás en la imagen.
Los autos que tienen detrás "S1" van al servidor 1, los que dicen "S2" van al servidor 2 y los que dicen "S3" van al servidor 3.

La idea es mesclar GT1, GT2 y NGT en todos los servidores.

Google translate
Ruben, you see in the picture.
Cars that are behind "S1" go to server 1, those who say "S2" go to server 2 and those who say "S3" go to the server 3.

The idea is to have GT1, GT2 and GTN on all servers.

jejeje

非常感謝你,只是期待在這個名單,並想知道這意味著什麼'最後一欄。

Google translate

Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :ok, then server is assigned to each category of car?

I guess with server-1 GT-1 server-2 GT-2 and server-3 NGT ..

Am I right?

Will be assigned password for each?

no the fastest 33% percent of each class will race on server 1, the next 33% on server 2 and the rest server 3.
ok, well understood.

thanks
Quote from Rubén M. (MEX) :jejeje

非常感謝你,只是期待在這個名單,並想知道這意味著什麼'最後一欄。

Google translate

我已經回答
这很有趣,但有点偏离主题
What's all about with this translate-and-post-it-here thingy?
don't really know
at what GMT/UTC time does the race start?
18:00, read the rules.
I think it´s 17.00 UTC because here is UTC + 3 and it starts 20.00 here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG