The online racing simulator
Can anyone give me a brief update about the final (unofficial) results?

[If anyone kept track of them during the night]
Unofficial result may coming this evening i've read
we have fixed the tracker problems.

all laps and times are now shown.

provisional results will available today
Viewing the lap chart something is wrong, i confirm.
I think work are in progress so we have to be patient.
it seems that some data is missing (some laps) but the total number of laps is correct. At the end of your laps you find 9 "0:00.00"-laps that are your missing 9 laps
OK, so the complete calculation is right ?
I see ineX-drivers in every classwin
Yeah, congrats ineX, great job at the end of the day. Would've been hard to match you in any class, but we enjoyed the fight in GT2.
Quote from michele0676 :OK, so the complete calculation is right ?

no not totally, at least one team is missing laps. We will add them for sure in the final result
Quote from SCA-F1 :Yeah, congrats ineX, great job at the end of the day. Would've been hard to match you in any class, but we enjoyed the fight in GT2.

Couldn't follow GT2 as much as I wanted but I heard you guys had a great battle going on there, grats to you guys aswell, well done!
Any info about next year's race? :-)
Yes, previsional track S06 !!!

South City would be too harcore IMO, though so4 could be an option perhaps. Blackwood is probably too short and too narrow for this stuff. Fern Bay has been used this year. Westhill is filled of blind corners and tricky places where you can easily spin the car, not to mention that the laps are rather short... so maybe not a good idea. as4/5/6/r is always good for multiclass racing but it's overused. Kyoto GP Long is mint but has been used back in 2008.

Why not Kyoto National, I rather dislike the track as it looks like a bit Tilke-ish(never liked rovals in fact), but it probably is the safest option out of the non-overused track. That said it'd be shorter than any of the track used in the past 16 hours races.
Westhill ftw I fell in love with that track, my best results were always achieved on Westhill
1. So 4/5/6 (r)
2. We 1 (r)
What about Rockingham?^^
although i still not believe it will be done
We1r, imo.
Is there a place to see the reason to all those 30s penalty was handed out for and when it happened? Are they results of protests?
15s for chat
Is that all? So most teams have chatted two lines?
I just did ... gonna plaster up some fingers ...
Thx ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG