The online racing simulator
Hi
i have a question i made a lap to the quali 204 -R.MELENDEZ i want to now if this one have some problem or something because is not in the stands ...

thanks

204 R.MELENDEZ
quali ended 5 days ago m8
Quote from MELENDEZ :i have a question i made a lap to the quali 204 -R.MELENDEZ i want to now if this one have some problem or something because is not in the stands ...

thanks

204 R.MELENDEZ

It helps if you read, you are in server 3...
Quote from boothy :It helps if you read, you are in server 3...

yes i now but mi quali pb is not that, thats is 29 204 - P. Martinez 1.55.82 S3 ......if you help me with that
my pb in quali was 1.53.86......
thanks
Quote from MELENDEZ :yes i now but mi quali pb is not that, thats is P.Martinez ......if you help me with that

thanks

It's stated in the rules if 2 or more drivers quali for the same team(number) then the slower time will be used.
Quote from exspeed :It's stated in the rules if 2 or more drivers quali for the same team(number) then the slower time will be used.

ok sry i didnt read that no problem see you in races

thanks a lot
Quote from manneF1 :I think it´s 17.00 UTC because here is UTC + 3 and it starts 20.00 here

Nope it's still 18:00 UTC.

Check this out: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

An example:

Race starts at 18:00 UTC
This means: 20:00 in Germany (UTC+2)
You in Finland already reached 21:00 (UTC+3)

any questions?

As i mad this post it's 16:18 here in Germany
For compare UTC Time => Local Time check LFSWorld.net or just your LFS

Thank YOU HL_Nano!!
Quote from MELENDEZ :yes i now but mi quali pb is not that, thats is 29 204 - P. Martinez 1.55.82 S3 ......if you help me with that
my pb in quali was 1.53.86......
thanks

More than one driver qualified your team which was forbidden. Three drivers of your team did a lap time:
204 - R. Melendez
204 - V. Moreno
204 - P. Martinez

Quote :3.2.2 The number of laps in the qualification is limited to 60. Only one driver per vehicle can drive the qualification. For each lap driven too much, there is a penalty of one second to the respective fastest qualifying time of the car. The decisive factor is the evaluation of the lappers.

it was said that only one driver may qualify his team. We took the best time of your slowest driver as you had the advantage of 3*60 laps.
@MELENDEZ: You must thanks 16h admins because they permit You to race! Respect rules = respect other drivers
I've got a question about name. One of our drivers isn't able to put his name with correct format because it's too long. And the question is how it should be?

221-L.Wojciechowski
221 - Wojciechowski
Quote from Makao :I've got a question about name. One of our drivers isn't able to put his name with correct format because it's too long. And the question is how it should be?

221-L.Wojciechowski
221 - Wojciechowski

display name doesn't really matter so i don't care :-). But i prefer 2nd ^^
Thanks.
Any clarification on the disconnect/penalty issue?
as via mail

The most important thing. We changed a rule. You won't get a penalty for a disconnect. If you see someone you uses this as an advantage write a protest against that team.
Just a quickie, what will each race server be called?

Thanks

Chris
(Offtopic) Can someone please kick LFS username pedrogama please? He can`t drive just testdriving here
Quote from socmaster88 :as via mail

The most important thing. We changed a rule. You won't get a penalty for a disconnect. If you see someone you uses this as an advantage write a protest against that team.

Thanks very much!
Quote from Mister Pino :(Offtopic) Can someone please kick LFS username pedrogama please? He can`t drive just testdriving here

Please? He`s anoying a lot of guys trying to practice
Is taken care of
Well, I think I know, but could we have it clear..

In case there comes a safetycar period during the race, passing is not allowed, so it means also we cannot pass the slower classes to come up to the safetycar field. Correct?
Quote from Humbleridderen :Well, I think I know, but could we have it clear..

In case there comes a safetycar period during the race, passing is not allowed, so it means also we cannot pass the slower classes to come up to the safetycar field. Correct?

If you haven't read the rules you shouldn't be racing. Why would there need to be a SC in the race?
Quote from Humbleridderen :Well, I think I know, but could we have it clear..

There will be no SC period during the race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG