The online racing simulator
Quote from socmaster88 :how big is the chance, that something happens to 2 of your drivers after they did already stints?

Probably falling asleep
Hi. Where can we edit our drivers?
Will be any trailer video about upcoming race ? Because in previous year there was, so I guessing for a next one.
Login where you registered your team. There you can change your team
At the registration site you entered your provisional drivers

So, the tracker will count only full laps right? That means I can shift+p after doing a hot lap so the inlap is not taken into account, right?
@intermediate: correct

@koa: as the "inlap" consists of crossing the line of the hotlap (thats counted) und shift+s/p/whatsoever it won't be counted yes
Tks, thats a good way to save a few laps for the qualy

Skin on the way
#33 - Aid
@socmaster88
during 12h fern bay one of us started to have a problem with lfs getting randomly minimized so couldn't drive any more and also at 9h aston we had some problem with a driver don't remember exactly what it was. so yeah - things happen sometimes and i asked what are my options in such cases. i'm not trying to argue about why you decided to go with such rules. all i needed is some clarifications of rules

2 drivers thing.. it was only hypothetical situation mate
i can't find the train server!

what's the name of it??
Quote from buck77 :i can't find the train server!

what's the name of it??

looks like you found it...
Quote from Aid :@socmaster88
during 12h fern bay one of us started to have a problem with lfs getting randomly minimized so couldn't drive any more and also at 9h aston we had some problem with a driver don't remember exactly what it was. so yeah - things happen sometimes and i asked what are my options in such cases. i'm not trying to argue about why you decided to go with such rules. all i needed is some clarifications of rules

2 drivers thing.. it was only hypothetical situation mate

if something like that happens you may contact the admins
I just noticed this from the rules:

"3.3.9 In case of a change of drivers the replacing driver may join the server until the current driver began the last lap before his stop. After the change the replaced driver has to leave the server immediately."

Shouldn´t it be?:

3.3.9 In case of a change of drivers the replacing driver may join the server not before the current driver begins the last lap before his stop. After the change the replaced driver has to leave the server immediately.
What's the maximum amount 1 driver can drive? Laps/hours/percentage of race?
@Humbleridderen: yeah thats slightly better, but i think, as this nearly means the same, everyone understands what we mean

@exspeed: i think it is enough if i say, that one driver shouldn't drive the whole 16 hours.
but he can drive 15 hours?
You can, but remember this is racing, not cruising in sleeping mode
One more quickie question: Qualy driver is required to be the same one starting the race? Or we can choose the driver starting the race?

Tks
its still even slightly better

the qualificationdriver even doesn't need to take part in the race, BUT if a Team didn't qualify it won't take part in the race.
And where qualification is going to be? at what server? And is there going to be any pass? As i understand it starts later today?
yes it starts later today, there will be an email with the password and a post which servers and other things in about an hour.
Some link collection would be nice to have. For the tracker, the homepage, the registration site mm..
thats a really good idea
Quote from socmaster88 :i really don't know atm if the lapper only counts full laps, but i think so.

Can anybody confirm that outlaps are not counted?

The Qual starts in a couple of hours
i'll have a look and will confirm it in about 5 minutes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG