The online racing simulator
then you won't have a real battle for victory...

we had this discussion as well
Im sorry, to interferee... your right, some teams might have done this, but if they do this, just let them, its plain stupid, and gives no benefits whatsoever

The main battle will be on server 1 anyway, and there will only be 1 winner

So... teams that go on server 2, or 3, and win there will have no rights.. its like winning in special olimpics...
Quote from Razvan :Im sorry, to interferee... your right, some teams might have done this, but if they do this, just let them, its plain stupid, and gives no benefits whatsoever

The main battle will be on server 1 anyway, and there will only be 1 winner

So... teams that go on server 2, or 3, and win there will have no rights.. its like winning in special olimpics...

I'm not sure you have totally understood the whole problem. In fact, there is no server based rankings in this event, but only one single general standings based on all servers.

For F1RST, the point of starting in server 3 last year was to get away from an early battle with the other contenders for the victory, and gaining precious times in the first hours because of this. In the end they finished 2nd overall, but it's difficult to say if their strategy had a big influence in their results.

I'm almost sure that none will try to do it this year, because the time gained in getting away from the other aliens won't be worth comparing to the time lost during the whole race with lapping very slow and not so much experienced people racing in server 3, since this track will be quite a pain with lappers
#204 - CSF
Well we probably lost the win in GT2 last year while in Server 1 because of some noob called Oskari Rinne, so it can happen in any server Yann.

Oh and Engine damage... Rudy's wheel...Rudy's mouse... Bread speeding in the pits... Bread timing out...

1s behind. How ****ing ridiculous.
F1RST were crashed by a noob in server 3 and lost so much time because of bad behaviour on that server (I knowit I was racing the early hour there). Finally the time they gain at the begining of the race, they have certainly lost it because of the bad skills of the most part of the field. They would have better done to be in server 2.
Quote from CSF :Well we probably lost the win in GT2 last year while in Server 1 because of some noob called Oskari Rinne, so it can happen in any server Yann.

Oh and Engine damage... Rudy's wheel...Rudy's mouse... Bread speeding in the pits... Bread timing out...

1s behind. How ****ing ridiculous.

Oh, thanks for birnging this up
Quote from commandermas :reset is a bad idea and will be misused

i will have a rulechange, so there will be less penalties for shift+s/p, just look into the rules

IMO much more simple would be just put there that you can SHIFT+P anytime, but the penalty given will be 1 lap.

Also, do we have a practise server already?
trainserver

RacingMinds 16h 2010 Train
could we get 30 car grid to race?
the grids will be distributed after the qualification. we will have enough servers, so that everyone who qualifies can participate in our race, so i don't know, if we will have 30 car grids
you shouldn't hide empty servers
No no!! the option empty was included .
Dont worry!!, today i try again!
hm i can join without problems
HL Racing GT2 ready for run and waiting for skins aplications
Attached images
cmx_00000059.jpg
cmx_00000060.jpg
cmx_00000061.jpg
cmx_00000062.jpg
Quote from HL_Nano :HL Racing GT2 ready for run and waiting for skins aplications

Fine Nano!! very nice skin, like every year!

and this is the SAT 2010 GT1

Quote from d_cury :No no!! the option empty was included .
Dont worry!!, today i try again!

Why do you search for it when you know specific name of the server.
Quote from d_cury :Fine Nano!! very nice skin, like every year!

Thank you!
See you on the track
Walking around, when suddenly... UNIFIED IS TWICE IN THE GT2 LIST?! WAT?!!!1!

Or isn't it? Team»unified GT2 and Unified.
i already know that, but i am not sure at the moment if it is both the same team, if it is, one of the teams will be deleted
I just saw a new team in GT1. HRteam...... Do you mind see if it's something wrong or it's a new team. the normal one (the one i created) is under the name Hellenic Racing team.
I don't know, who "#233 Unified" has created. The teams of unified» are 109, 209 and 309
One questione, there will be a special layout for the track ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG