The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Can we get the practice server password protected. Some moron is on there going the wrong way wrecking everyone out on track, lfsworld username "lerts"

the practice server is password protected now!

pw= 16hpractice
Quote from michele0676 :This night we'll do a simulation, starting about at 22 gmt+2 o'clock (20 utc).

Server: T.E.R. Corse Simulazioni
Pass: ask me in PM if u're interested.

Mailbox a 100%? Can´t send you a PM..
Sry mate ! I send u and i delete my mailbox old pms !
Quote from michele0676 :This night we'll do a simulation, starting about at 22 gmt+2 o'clock (20 utc).

Server: T.E.R. Corse Simulazioni
Pass: ask me in PM if u're interested.

if you wouldn't mind i would like to talk to you before, because it would be great if we could have a safetycartest
Sure mate, we can speak in PM if u want.
There will be about 10 cars on track.
Quote from michele0676 :Sure mate, we can speak in PM if u want.
There will be about 10 cars on track.

Quote :michele0676 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

can you pm the password please ?
What ?
Very strange !
Server pass is 16htest
Can u try to send me a pm now ?
How many warnings will teams get before they get penalized for repeated cutting? Saw quite a few teams in that testrace tonight cutting T1 with all tires.
I saw some guys with FZ2 too fast, they need add +50Kg of ballast !
Rudy i'm sorry for yesterday kick from server but u've to learn to respect other peoples.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
For the Admins:
- what about remote links ?
- the tracker link will be the same in official web page ?
- confirmed at 100% no streaming ?
-
(gangsteer) DELETED by gangsteer
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :How many warnings will teams get before they get penalized for repeated cutting? Saw quite a few teams in that testrace tonight cutting T1 with all tires.

we will discuss this later.
Quote from michele0676 :Rudy i'm sorry for yesterday kick from server but u've to learn to respect other peoples.

Good for you, why the hell you posted that on this topic?
Bad topic sorry, i thank this was the test race thread sry again.
Where can I find the password to our server2?
One question.

If i flip out and i need to press SHIFT+P can i return to pit, change the fuel, then join and immediately change driver ?
Or other questions:

if i flip ... and i press SHIFT+P ... can i go out from server and my team mate join or i need to ask the change driver ?
Quote from Toffer2006 :we will discuss this later.

Have u discussed it yet?
Thers a lot of time to save if you allow people to cut over the grass ... and lots of drivers getting mad if you allow it!
We´re sorry to tell you that we´ll not take part of the race (car #210). We had a last minute trouble and some of our drivers can´t participate... so we´re out... a real pity... feel free to use our place for another team...

Sorry to tell you this so late...
Quote from sjoblom :Have u discussed it yet?
Thers a lot of time to save if you allow people to cut over the grass ... and lots of drivers getting mad if you allow it!

we will have an admin looking at T1, if we see, that a team is permanently cutting that team will get a penalty. If you think there is a team that did not get a penalty but should have got one, you can send in a protest against that, we will have a look on that team again.

Quote from michele0676 :One question.

If i flip out and i need to press SHIFT+P can i return to pit, change the fuel, then join and immediately change driver ?

Quote from michele0676 :Or other questions:

if i flip ... and i press SHIFT+P ... can i go out from server and my team mate join or i need to ask the change driver ?

you may do what you want if you pressed SHIFT+P, but remember: there might be a protest filed in against you, if it seems, that you are winning time because of this
Few questions:
1. Are you going to warn about cutting or there will be penalty straight away and what kind of penalty? DT?
2. This shift+p rule if you can call it a rule is crazy, you should avoid that what happened on ALTERNATE 24 Hours of Aston GP, IMO you should make a clear statement about shift+p, penalty (for example +1 lap) or no penalty for shift+p. The second part of the question is how about timeouts? Are you going to penalize for that or not?
3. When are you going to send server password?

I think using MoE/IGTC/GTAL rules for timeouts would be good. I mean no penalty, only for intentional timeouts +1 lap. And +1 lap for every shift+p to avoid any unnecessary accusation about favoring one of the teams. Please consider this.
3.3.4 Blue Flags have to be respected immediately after the first showing.
The only refferense I found on this was this aswer.

Quote from commandermas :They have to be respected. The driver who wants to pass should not have a problem while passing, like we had it in the first year, where NGTs sticked to there line when GT1s tried to overtake.

I agree that blue flags should be respected, but is the driver in a slower car class expected to disappear from the track as soon as a car from a faster class approaches?

It's not that easy to give immediately way especially trough the turn complexes, driving LFS FWD cars... when you get only understeer while letting off the throttle. Not many lines to choose from.
You have to make a really slow corner entry in order to choose a line that doesn’t disturb a faster car through the corner. And this might be even more dangerous for the approaching car if that slowdown is not expected.

Especially between the GT2 and the NGT class there is not much high speed difference on the straights... but there is a huge difference in cornering speed… So lapping will happen mainly through the corners. This is going to be nerve wrecking

A more detailed opinion on that by the organizers would be nice.
It is my understanding that NGT's stick to their line. The lapping cars (GT1 and GT2) have to find a good place to pass them.

If you go slightly offline in UFR, you are going off in the next corner 50 metres down the track then on the grass causing no end of problems. Of course the NGT's should move over if possible, but I would think that it is the responsibility of the passing car to not even attempt it in the chicane's or corners.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG