The online racing simulator
A few questions
Hello there, sorry for starting a new topic, i will delete it after i recieve my answers.

I read the Rules, for the 16h race, yet i still have some issues, i would like the admins to explain.

I understand the qualification will be on the 10th and 11th of october, my question is, which server will it be on, and is it hotlap style? or just run around 60 laps, and take the fastest time from those 60 laps? You mentioned saving the replay for the laps... meaning our driver needs to run an outlap, and then a hotlap, and then save the replay, and start all over again correct?

Many thanks in advance...
no problem mate, it's good that you ask.

For the qualification there will be 2 Servers 'RacingMinds 16h Qual1' and 'RacingMinds 16h Qual2' You can do laps on both servers. They will be tracked by a combined lapper on both servers, so that you can see where you are.

The replay of your fastest lap (you may save your mpr replay) might be asked by the admins afterwards to see if there was cutting at some turn.

So it is not hotlap style. You have 60 laps on our servers that one! driver of your team can do. If more than one driver does a lap, the slower driver will be taken as your qualifying driver.
Does the outlap count in those 60 laps or not?
Quote from exspeed :Does the outlap count in those 60 laps or not?

Compare it with the old Formula 1 Qualification. You got 12 laps. So you can drive 4 Outlaps, 4 hotlaps and 4 Inlaps = 12 laps. Every round counts
Quote from commandermas :no problem mate, it's good that you ask.

For the qualification there will be 2 Servers 'RacingMinds 16h Qual1' and 'RacingMinds 16h Qual2' You can do laps on both servers. They will be tracked by a combined lapper on both servers, so that you can see where you are.

The replay of your fastest lap (you may save your mpr replay) might be asked by the admins afterwards to see if there was cutting at some turn.

So it is not hotlap style. You have 60 laps on our servers that one! driver of your team can do. If more than one driver does a lap, the slower driver will be taken as your qualifying driver.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. (me = stupid) now i understand...

One more thing. You thing it would be possible, that the qual servers, both be in English? I for one have a hard time understanding (i hope im right) German. If not its ok, ill just click around until i get to where i need to
They're running Airio InSim, so just type in: !lang EN
in the server and it makes it English. AFAIK
Going to try that
Are we allowed to do more than one flying lap at a time? For example: 1 outlap, 5 flying laps, 1 inlap.

Just for clarity's sake
I can take the liberty and answer that... yes you can...
Cheers mate
Is it a must to do inlap or no?
#12 - Aid
I have another little question. As i understand only 4 out of 6 drivers of the team can take part in the race (is it a tracker limitation). My question is: what if driver 1,2,3,4 do their 1st stints and then lets say driver 1 won't be able to do any more stints in some reason (i don't know... PC crashed, dog died etc) is it possible then for driver 5 to finish the last 3 stints of driver 1 or the remaining 3 main drivers will have to finish race without help from reserve driver and do more stints?
Yes, it's allowed.
my understanding is if 4 drivers have driven 1 hour then those 4 drivers are committted to finishing the race. no 5th or 6th driver can drive.

otherwise everyone would make excuses to allow the other 2 to drive
Quote from Aid :I have another little question. As i understand only 4 out of 6 drivers of the team can take part in the race (is it a tracker limitation). My question is: what if driver 1,2,3,4 do their 1st stints and then lets say driver 1 won't be able to do any more stints in some reason (i don't know... PC crashed, dog died etc) is it possible then for driver 5 to finish the last 3 stints of driver 1 or the remaining 3 main drivers will have to finish race without help from reserve driver and do more stints?

No, if driver 1,2,3 and 4 did their stints no other driver in this case 5 and 6 is allowd to drive.
As soon as 4 of your 6 drivers did laps no other driver is allowed or your team will be disqualified.

There is no Tracker limitation!!!

@seniecka: you are wrong :P
Quote from exspeed :Is it a must to do inlap or no?

Inlap? Yes mate.
Outlap I think you mean. Maybe some admin wants to confirm this: The lapper will only count full laps.
You are of course allowed to go in spectate mode at any time.
#17 - Aid
thanks by tracker limitation i meant tracker is setup the way to allow only 4 unique drivers per team.. if something will go wrong there will be big load on other driver to compensate lose.
Quote from socmaster88 :No, if driver 1,2,3 and 4 did their stints no other driver in this case 5 and 6 is allowd to drive.
As soon as 4 of your 6 drivers did laps no other driver is allowed or your team will be disqualified.

There is no Tracker limitation!!!

@seniecka: you are wrong :P

Ups, my bad.

I thought that reserve drivers are allowed to participate due to similiar situation which Aid told.
Quote from R.Kolz :Inlap? Yes mate.
Outlap I think you mean. Maybe some admin wants to confirm this: The lapper will only count full laps.

Hey Rudi, hes correct. The Inlap is the lap back into the pits. The outlap is the lap out of the pits

Yes, inlap, but I got it clear now.

i really don't know atm if the lapper only counts full laps, but i think so.
Quote from Aid :thanks by tracker limitation i meant tracker is setup the way to allow only 4 unique drivers per team.. if something will go wrong there will be big load on other driver to compensate lose.

I build the tracker by extracting the data from the registrations database. So all entered drivers will be able to drive. So you have the choice which 4 drivers you send out on the track.
Attached images
tracker.jpg
#24 - Aid
yeah that's cool my personal worry is that if lets say i will lose 1 or 2 drivers in some unpredicted reasons the other 2 will have to finish the race. That would be a lot of driving that's why I asked to clarify rules, if such thing would happen i know i mustn't use reserve drivers to feel the gaps
how big is the chance, that something happens to 2 of your drivers after they did already stints?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG