The online racing simulator
can reset be turned on?
Race 16h live streaming...?
Quote from Seb66 :can reset be turned on?

no

Quote from IL NONNO :Race 16h live streaming...?

we won't have one i think
Could an admin please unban me? I've been banned due to low safety rating
I can only do laps tonight, so need to be unbanned asap
Guys, we need seb unbanned asap. He only has a few hours to set a lap. He cannot do this tomorrow...

If he isn't unbanned very soon, then we will have to give him another LFS account to use to set his laps.... It will then be up to you guys to sort the times. Ofc we will post here which account he will use...
Going to use the account "WhoKnew" to set my laptimes since you guys haven't unbanned me
To make it clear, Seb had set the fastest in the server of 2:22.57 using account seb66. He then got banned for bad safety rating, which we made the admins aware of many many times beforehand. No admins are in teamspeak or on the server, so he is now setting times using the account name whoknew. (you can check the ip's to clear any doubt of using a different driver in your server log file).

We are going to have this problem very soon again with Isaac, who is dangerously close to getting banned aswell.

If you guys need help with fixing the airio cfg file to fix this, please pm me
Everything is alright with seb, i saw that problem and tried to fix it, but didn't have the time to control if the fix worked.

i am sorry for that, i sent a private message and will fix it when i am back out of bed

in every similar case it is ok to use another username after a small pm to me.
Thanks mate, everything is OK now.
Race 16h remote?
for the race there will be a remote for sure, but as the race servers are not online yet, there is no chance to have a remote for that now
One question, but there will be 1 tracker for all the server or 1 tracker for each server during race ?

If there will be 1 only tracker for all then teoretical all team in all pool could win the 16h, right ?
I can answer that one. Yes, there will be 1 overall tracker. So theoretical anyone could win. Last year, a team driving on server 2 won^^
Quote from michele0676 :One question, but there will be 1 tracker for all the server or 1 tracker for each server during race ?

If it stays like it was last year, yes.

Quote :If there will be 1 only tracker for all then teoretical all team in all pool could win the 16h, right ?

That's it.
yes we will have one tracker for both server.

but we have a new tracker version for you guys

be tense
Unfortunately, the 267 team must announce its withdrawal from this edition, is absolutely personal problems by team members. Again we apologize and we'll see next year.
We did not drive at qual time, but we are still coming to race. We have expressed ourselves as early as June, but now we are not displayed anymore. How do we take action now in this situation? Can you give me an answer
Quote from Toffer2006 :
as you can see we still have 6-10 free spots, so if a team sends a full lineup until thursday 18 o'clock UTC to one of the admins, it can still participate in the race.

with friendly regards

the admins

Thx mate.. Message will be sented^^
Cant find any info regarding server names for each grid ...
Are the same servers opened for practise?
Can we get the practice server password protected. Some moron is on there going the wrong way wrecking everyone out on track, lfsworld username "lerts"
You could always just come to the SR server, the password should be obvious
This night we'll do a simulation, starting about at 22 gmt+2 o'clock (20 utc).

Server: T.E.R. Corse Simulazioni
Pass: ask me in PM if u're interested.
Quote from michele0676 :This night we'll do a simulation, starting about at 22 gmt+2 o'clock (20 utc).

Server: T.E.R. Corse Simulazioni
Pass: ask me in PM if u're interested.

How long is it going to be?
Minimum 1 hour, but i think server will be setted with 2 o 3 hours race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG