Resized and rotated track map onto picture with my awesome photoshop skillz:

Attached images
comparison.png
Moar photoz!!1
#33 - JJ72
oh please don't give me false hopes
#36 - 5haz
This better make the public version.
There should be some kind of website of the simulator used, maybe they have an article about the testing of the track or something by LFS
Hole-e-shit-balls. you guys need to learn to wait. so what, an extra track. if it's set to be released then it will in its own good time.
Looks authentic and awesome and all.. Yet remember the Scirocco event that was held last year.. Somewhat similar in nature.
spy?!?
Quote from Timdpr :Looook aaaat theeeee traaaack maaaaps

Dam u idtiots it does not look like rockingham in any way WTF are you people real track blind
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
Controlled leak to get us all hyped ! ( i think it did the job :o ) Could we get a whole gallery of the event, or at least a few not-that-blurry photos, please!
This is what Valve like to do with Team Fortress updates... Let the community stew for a few days and then throw it at them with an announcement or something. This is great!
Considering Boothy is a Raith Rovers fan, means I simply can't trust him.

no offence Boothy but that's the way it is until I get better evidence....say a video perhaps
hi,
jordan2007 is there now a the btcc race and they have them set up using the track just gotta hope the devs confirm this
lets keep hoping for a real track in lfs can the devs confirm this?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dam u idtiots it does not look like rockingham in any way WTF are you people real track blind

Uhm, what?

So far it looks a lot like Rockingham
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG