The online racing simulator
England has some really good young players there.

Milner is a future star, IMO.

And Germany sucked and won 2-0 against Azerbaijan.
Estonia 0 - 1 Brazil

we got lucky.
Hmmmm

Must of been a mistake on Europosrt 2 News last night then, because I swear it said 3-0
The Premiership is back today, and, GOOD NEWS!!

1315: GOAL: Chelsea 0-1 Hull City

Players off
beanbag machine guns in
???
profit
The Highland Derby this weekend, bring on the Cally Rats.

Ross County travel the 20 odd miles across the Kessock Bridge to take on what is now regarded as the biggest game to be played in Scotland*. This is the first competitive derby in over 5 years and I will be there in all more County glory, chanting from the side lines and supporting my team, this is what Football is all about, earning bragging rights.

However there is a 50/50 chance of whether I get back home or end up spending a night in the local cells after being caught chasing Terry Butcher with a big rubber foam hand while wearing an Argentina shirt with '10 Maradona' shouting “Come on then.....Shake my hand now bitch
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Funny how one of England’s worst moments is still Scotland’s best (along with this of course).

And lets not forget these glorious moments

The comment about Butcher is not so much the Hand of God, but the fact that while assistant to the Scottish National team he refused to shake Maradona's hand when Argentina played Scotland in a friendly earlier on the year.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :And lets not forget these glorious moments

The comment about Butcher is not so much the Hand of God, but the fact that while assistant to the Scottish National team he refused to shake Maradona's hand when Argentina played Scotland in a friendly earlier on the year.

I lol'd at this comment from that video...

"Typical scot - only joy from football comes from England failing because your own national side are so shite."

By the way... Come on Caley Thistle!
Quote from Gills4life :I lol'd at this comment from that video...

"Typical scot - only joy from football comes from England failing because your own national side are so shite."

By the way... Come on Caley Thistle!

Hows the Gills coming on this season, haven't heard much about them on this thread so far.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hows the Gills coming on this season, haven't heard much about them on this thread so far.

First game of the season we won 5-0 with a hat-trick from our star striker Simeon Jackson. Second game we beat Championship side Plymouth 2-1 in the cup. We then drew Blackburn Rovers from the premiership in the next round and lost 3-1, but put up a good fight against them considering the size of them compared to us and Simeon Jackson scored our goal. Steady start to the season, scoring plenty of goals. Couple of injuries and our player of the season centre back is out injured for a couple of months so we are a little bit weaker at the back at the moment, still always looking dangerous on the attack though. Simeon Jackson has already scored 5 goals this season after only a few games being played. Scored 22 last season.
I'm not even gonna talk about Liverpool in here anymore..... Not unless we start winning, FAST. I mean, wtf
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
ICT 1 - Ross County 3

Get it right up ya Butcher, Tokely, Procter....heck everyone associated with Cally. What a game, what an atmposphere, County throughly deserved the win and i couldnt be happier or more drunk at the moment.

"Ooohhh Deigo Maradona.
Oooohhh Deigo Maradona.
ooohhh Diego Maradona.
He put the Butcher OUT OUT OUT."

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :ICT 1 - Ross County 3

Get it right up ya Butcher, Tokely, Procter....heck everyone associated with Cally. What a game, what an atmposphere, County throughly deserved the win and i couldnt be happier or more drunk at the moment.

"Ooohhh Deigo Maradona.
Oooohhh Deigo Maradona.
ooohhh Diego Maradona.
He put the Butcher OUT OUT OUT."

Well done County! Checking the league table for your division, I see you are up in 3rd place. Promotion perhaps? Early days. I am not sure myself, so can you tell me how promotion works in your division. Is it top 2 promoted with 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th battling out in play offs for that 3rd promotion spot??
Quote from Gills4life :Well done County! Checking the league table for your division, I see you are up in 3rd place. Promotion perhaps? Early days. I am not sure myself, so can you tell me how promotion works in your division. Is it top 2 promoted with 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th battling out in play offs for that 3rd promotion spot??

Dear god not a chane in hell....Badeour(sp?) has more of a chance gaining a F1 drive with the Toyota and wining all races and the WDC.

The way it works is that only the winner goes up from the 1st Division into the SPL, as long as the Stadium meets the criteria set out by the SPL. The bottom team from the SPL (last season it was Cally ) go down into Divisin 1.

The bottom side in the 1st division goes straight down into Div 2, with the 9th placed team in Div 1 going into a play-off with the 2nd,3rd and 4th sides in Div2 (9th Div 1 Vs 4th Div 2) to figure out who goes down.
Ah I see. That is kind of complicated compared to the English leagues, but then again there are a lot less teams in the Scottish league to compete.

Why not go for promotion mate? You've got to be optimistic! You've had a good start... Say you were to get promotion, would you be allowed to enter the SPL with your current ground? Sorry if I sound patronising, I am not trying to be, I just haven't seen your ground before.
Haha Mackie, no way you're getting promotion with the mighty Rovers at the top of the pile!
Quote from Gills4life :Ah I see. That is kind of complicated compared to the English leagues, but then again there are a lot less teams in the Scottish league to compete.

Why not go for promotion mate? You've got to be optimistic! You've had a good start... Say you were to get promotion, would you be allowed to enter the SPL with your current ground? Sorry if I sound patronising, I am not trying to be, I just haven't seen your ground before.

It should be 2 up, 2 down throughout every league, but the Scottish game is in such a shambles that the guys who run it have their head so far up their on arse, they cant see the damage that's in front of them. Too many leagues (4 FFS in a nation half the size of Spain/Germany/Holland who have only 2 top leagues with lower leagues feeding into them) but all that is for another drink fuelled rant.

The criteria for SPL grounds is 6,000 all seating, which in it's self is ridiculous considering our average attendance is less than 2,500. Victoria Park has 2 terraces which would need to be seated and the away end covered. Although we have plans already accepted by the local council and just waiting for the go, it will not be completed during the close season and as such we would have to ground share at the Tinks/Cally, assuming they are in the SPL. (SPL and SFL teams can not currently ground share) if not them then Aberdeen...a 180 mile round trip for a home game.
Not only with the logistical issues with improving Vicky park, there just is not the money to do so, the problem is currently the money is in the SPL. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Just have to pick the right 6 number I suppose.

Quote from boothy :Haha Mackie, no way you're getting promotion with the mighty Rovers at the top of the pile!

Raith are a decent side, organised well. Watched them win 1-0 up here last week and although we were beyond shocking, Raith deserved the win. However I fear that there is not much else to the side, and we would always see the newly promoted teams get off to a good start but struggle after Christmas.
beat the rivals in a damn good match, my heart cant take any more :P

Nottingham forest 3 - 2 Derby County

Players, staff and stuards brawling at the end
Yep, looked a good game, Cloughy would have been proud

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG