The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from JasonJ :Well, try a fresh install of Z, test that again and update that one to Z13, maybe something in your LFS graphics settings got changed and you weren't aware. Also check out the shadows settings off/low res/high res. Improvements in the shadow quality might be effecting you FPS.

thx
Just wonder why they did not accept another offer from Skoda like a few years ago for a real car in game for free. Yeh I know it was just Skoda Octavia but better to start somewhere then nowhere. They postponed it becuase they wanted to focus on something else. Its all the time like that.

I know Scawen do great job but I bet he can do much better as Eric could as well.

Kindna offtopic the above from me but when I am hearing more and more from old hardcore players that things with LFS go slower and slower its really sad :-(.
Quote from Flame CZE ::doh:

"We plan to fix the bugs and continue developing the Scirocco suspension and electronic control systems, to give you a good patch early in 2009."

lol are we are halfway through the year. What could have caused Scavier to underestimate the release of the next patch by months?/ OT spam
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Just wonder why they did not accept another offer from Skoda like a year ago for a real car in game for free. Yeh I know it was just Skoda Octavia but better to start somewhere then nowhere. They postponed it becuase they wanted to focus on something else. Its all the time like that.

I know Scawen do great job but I bet he can do much better as Eric could as well.

Kindna offtopic the above from me but when I am hearing more and more from old hardcore players that things with LFS go slower and slower its really sad :-(.

They had an offer from Skoda!? O.o Which model of Octavia?
Quote from Byku :They had an offer from Skoda!? O.o Which model of Octavia?

yes they had.
It was facelifted Skoda Octavia I. Not the latest one. What a shame.
What bothered me is not the delay in developing the game, but the lack of information on the development of LFS,! It seems that they do not give us the minimum!
Sad indeed. No progress information at all..
from one side its good option, coz when devs informing when they rls patch forum going weird situations, from second side its really bad movement, because they can do weekly or monthly "to do list" and inform ppl what they maked by one month, without releasing a patch. But ppl then can see that devs working on lfs.

50/50
Oh please, another full page of off-top, stop.

Would you like to have army of zombies knocking to the door while you're packing present in the rush?
Yeh, it should be clean here I agree and added a piece of crap too but there must be something wrong from other side as well if people post these message a lot sometimes. Try to think about it as well. Lack of comunication is the worst thing which can happend - proved. No matter if its in game development like LFS where the comunication have been much better before then now or in business for example.

I was always so much impressed by what Scawen and whole team around LFS achieved. Kudos to them for that but the other thing which I am not really happy about how more and more the LFS is draw apart from the technicall progress in game industry. For example when LFS started with DX7 there was not much more around but now. The gap is getting bigger and bigger.

Should shut my mouth though

Keep LFS dev your good work but start adding something more...
Quote from Gudowski :from one side its good option, coz when devs informing when they rls patch forum going weird situations, from second side its really bad movement, because they can do weekly or monthly "to do list" and inform ppl what they maked by one month, without releasing a patch. But ppl then can see that devs working on lfs.

50/50

mabe they can do a monthly poll or something about what people want them to work on. like instead of a new patch fixing, idk maybe a bug on the graphics, maybe people could vote to just keep working on the sciroco. or however you spell it
Quote from logitekg25 :mabe they can do a monthly poll or something about what people want them to work on. like instead of a new patch fixing, idk maybe a bug on the graphics, maybe people could vote to just keep working on the sciroco. or however you spell it

Maybe they don't want that? They just work on LFS.
I'm just having a thought. LFS using direct X 7, right? and some peaple has laggy races with decent computers. Why? Because of huge physics calculations?
EDIT: I know nothing about computers
Your point?
Quote from alliennas :I'm just having a thought. LFS using direct X 7, right? and some peaple has laggy races with decent computers. Why? Because of huge physics calculations?
EDIT: I know nothing about computers

Define 'decent'.

I don't lag at all with a full 32 grid
Quote from Krammeh :Define 'decent'.

I don't lag at all with a full 32 grid

Dell Inspiron 1520
Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.00 GHz
Memory 2.00 GB
NVIDIA 8400M GS
Fresh instal of LFS
Quote from alliennas :Dell Inspiron 1520
Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.00 GHz
Memory 2.00 GB
NVIDIA 8400M GS
Fresh instal of LFS

not exactly a killer graphics card.

Also, make sure the power rating is not set to energy saving, or balanced. Whack it onto the Performance setting.
Quote from Krammeh :not exactly a killer graphics card.

Also, make sure the power rating is not set to energy saving, or balanced. Whack it onto the Performance setting.

performence increased a bit, thx
where do you extract it to?
lfs maybe?
Quote from G!NhO :lfs maybe?

so anywhere in my lfs folder, or extract it directly to the lfs link

i am such a noob with computers
Quote from logitekg25 :so anywhere in my lfs folder, or extract it directly to the lfs link

i am such a noob with computers

just extract it to your lfs folder
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG