The online racing simulator
Quote from chavm481 :whats the hell was that?!?!?!?!?!?1

Version that's gonna be released for the Wii en DS.
Wow... if i am correct, You get some kind of rewards for beeing a... wrecker? Cool... wrecker level 50.. awesome! Although i must add it doesn't look that bad... , and speed in the corners seems rather... sane .
i wonder if that means that you could filter out wreckers for online races. anyone with a high wreck rating can be filtered out of scertain races?
Oh no, they are going to encourage racers to crash? If so, avoid online at all costs.
If it counts how many times you have wrecked people, and then puts that next to your name, i think thats a great idea. It might incourage people to keep a clean profile, thus making less people wreck.

As stated before, it could also help identify wreckers when in the lobby for example.
it looks like a must buy for me
Quote from TypeRacing :Nope

first: TOTALY not the game we are talking about as you see the other post
second: LMAO undercover was a hardcore sim against that
Ok, I'm a tad late for this, but it is better late than never.

Remember back when EA said they are going to release 4 NFS games within a year? World Online, NITRO and shift. The fourth remained a mystery. But now, details have been leaked, and guess who are developing it?

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/p ... -Need-For-Speed-Game.html

I love the fact CG are working on this game. Imagine it; Burnout style crashes, physics and the NFS cars and mods. It is the best of both worlds... IF NFS 4 is released on the right consoles.

So other than that, EA have covered pretty much every single type of racing game, with 1 game name.

The Sim racer
The MMO racer
The stupidly Arcadey racer
The Arcade racer.
It looks like NFS is getting the Sirocco before LFS...

In that driving italia interview, Ian bell said a few new things about Shift. It'll have tire deformation. it wont have tire wear, but tires can blow?

they might get it 1st but ares will be better
Quote from Gabkicks :it wont have tire wear, but tires can blow?

YUP
btw, how will it work?!?!/!!?!?!?!?!1/1
This new NFS shift is going to be a epic fail I just no it. Doluck kits on a audi?.....
Quote from R34king :This new NFS shift is going to be a epic fail I just no it. Doluck kits on a audi?.....

Hmm hmm... I kinda feel the same. It first looked good. But looking at all video's it just looks like an other NFS. Unrealistic with alot of eye candy.
Edit : Blargh.

The game looks cool, will try it out. Hope more people have the guts to try it, instead of jumping the "NFS SUXOR TEH BIG TIME!!!111oneone" waggon.
Try the demo when it's out, untill then - stop whining, we don't know any more than what some few videos show us.
there WONT BE a DEMO
just look at what happened to prostreet
Quote from chavm481 :there WONT BE a DEMO
just look at what happened to prostreet

There will be a demo in summer.
never trust a chav
Quote from Takumi_lfs :There will be a demo in summer.

Any date for that, or will it be announched later?
Quote from The Very End :Any date for that, or will it be announched later?

It will be announced later this summer. It's worth to try though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG