The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :Says the cock :rolleyes:

Beat you to it though..lets get everyone to put this quote in their signatures!
I didn't know you people where so fond of poultry.
Meh! I can't remember when I put it.. EITHER WAY SPAM THE FORUMS WITH IT.. :hide:
Any mod. minding to take some time to clean this thread up? It's a spam-fest the last few pages..
Agreed it's a spam fest. That won't kill the momentum though, perhaps it's just easier to keep this thread locked for a few days, hopefully people will find something more interesting to do, and re-open it later (seeing as similar threads are only going to keep opening up until the Scirocco goes public).
Where is the scirroco
I am sure that this question is on many racers minds, as to when we will be recieving the scirroco. It has been about 6 months since they notified about it being postponed and it would be nice to know a bit about the cars progress, surely it shouldnt be to long now?
Must... not... reply...
Ibtl
If you take a look in the general section of the forum and see the threads (and number of replies) that are locked and open you'll see how late to this question you are.

Basically, you just have to wait for it.
Quote :Where is the scirroco

In the living hell.
Where is it???! OMGZ0RSSSS I CANT WAIT!!!

duh
It's still under development, and it's delayed on unkown time. The developer will inform us as soon there is an update to it.
It's in the Mediterranean/North African region.

Quote from Wikipedia :Sirocco, scirocco, jugo or, rarely, siroc is a Mediterranean wind that comes from the Sahara and reaches hurricane speeds in North Africa and Southern Europe. It is known in North Africa by the Arabic word qibli (قبلی i.e. "coming from the qibla".)

Get real!
Honestly, get real , there won't be a VW Scirocco. We've waited it for a very long time. You promised , that the new car will be ready mm .. in the middle of December , but when you postphoned it , u promised that VW will be ready in the beginning of 2009. CMON , GET REAL, THE CAR WON'T BE READY FOR LIKE 2020 ?
Whoever You are, You understand that creating new(demo account to spam on forum, when You have S2) account might get Your previous account suspended?

Btw. If You are indeed demo... then, please, there is a huge thread about VWS, spam there.
:doh:

First buy S2. Then you'll discover that there's already 935 combos left for you to learn.

E : I don't think this guy owns two account. This account has been created one year ago and has nearly 1500km online.
It will be here...
Someday..... :hide:
This is my first acc , daa ?
Why do you care? Your a demo user.
Spam
Oh come on! Haven't you've noticed all the other threads about this? I'm pretty sure your bickering won't make things go faster.

Actually why do you even care? You don't even have the full content so you're complaining about an add on to the content which you aren't even able to use? Unless you have a S2 account as well which means that you're gonna be in a bit of trouble.
I care.
You guys, why does it matter if he is demo or not? He seems to care, he might buy S2, I don't know, but he is just asking. Stop the freaking flame war! Just have a normal discussion, you're actually just racist in a way...
Ok get real, and get this guy banned.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG