The online racing simulator
Is the Scirocco going to be a S2 or S1 car?
When are we going to see the VW?
Holy moly, it's been like what almost half a year?? why does it take so long for yall to put it 1 car........dam....
Pic no longer needed

Anyway, it will come out.... Sometime.....
Here

EDIT: mod beat me
Quote from Speedster23 :Holy moly, it's been like what almost half a year?? why does it take so long for yall to put it 1 car........dam....

Pretty much, adding other new stuff to LFS, not just 1 new car. Suppose you can code programs faster eh?
Quote from Speedster23 :Holy moly, it's been like what almost half a year?? why does it take so long for yall to put it 1 car........dam....

Quote from Scawen : As I mentioned before we are working on some things you know about and some you don't, so there are other things happening that further delay the Scirocco. Don't think we are here working full time on the Scirocco and somehow taking months to release it.

i wanna auto replyes, because i dont even wanna know how often i qouted this. dont wann
Quote from John5200 :i wanna auto replyes, because i dont even wanna know how often i qouted this. dont wann

Well put it in your signature.. There is room =)
Ok i have question ?

Did Scirocco emmm Damage system ? you know if i hit hard many times any DEMO cars i see my legs , maybe with Scirocco can olso see my legs
Quote from NoFear1989 :Ok i have question ?

Did Scirocco emmm Damage system ? you know if i hit hard many times any DEMO cars i see my legs , maybe with Scirocco can olso see my legs

You can't even see Scirocco.
I can't see the Scirocco
Attached images
Screen_587.jpg

Because of these :tit:

New message from host replaces "Did not receive guest info" = lol
Progress indicator for skin downloads while joining a host = lmao
Improved order of sort by version number in List of Hosts = lol
Unlock screen clear button to remove name and password = lmao
Direction to turn is shown when leaving pit garage = lmfaorotffl
Blue and yellow flags removed from cruise mode =
Removed Español Latino translation = it doesnt get better then this folks :Eyecrazy:
Quote from W1ldPort75 :Because of these :tit:

New message from host replaces "Did not receive guest info" = lol
Progress indicator for skin downloads while joining a host = lmao
Improved order of sort by version number in List of Hosts = lol
Unlock screen clear button to remove name and password = lmao
Direction to turn is shown when leaving pit garage = lmfaorotffl
Blue and yellow flags removed from cruise mode =
Removed Español Latino translation = it doesnt get better then this folks :Eyecrazy:

Dude, you suck. Scawen already said he won't make incompatible patches before 0.6A.
A little sarcasm doenst hurt silverarrow
@ shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ok
Quote from W1ldPort75 :A little sarcasm doenst hurt silverarrow
@ shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ok

2 hours of wanking on keyboard made your "w" key sticky, fix it.
Quote from Shadowww :2 hours of wanking on keyboard made your "w" key sticky, fix it.

Seems like a well known problematic case for you Shadowww
Quote from Hoshimodo :Seems like a well known problematic case for you Shadowww

I selected that nickname on purpose.
Jesus ****ing christ stop touching yourselfe you filthy heathen!
Says the cock :rolleyes:
They never learn do they
Quote from AndroidXP :Says the cock :rolleyes:

Quote from Shadowww :2 hours of wanking on keyboard made your "w" key sticky, fix it.

Ah.. that's how you got your 2000+ posts...:talktohan
Not really. I just expressed what picture that actually suited my comment best. A text did not fit in, so a picture was used instead
Oh and FYI, I have never been on 4chan, used google yes, but god forbid that site, even for me it got low standards.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG