The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
I aint nude when I'm in the sauna so why would I be gay? :hide:
Quote from LFSn00b :You understand that nearly the whole Scandinavian population(atleast nearly all Finns) go to sauna weekly :/

They go to the Sauna every day, and they are drunk..............every day.
Quote from Vinnylegends :I aint nude when I'm in the sauna so why would I be gay? :hide:

Thing is, THEY are naked and you see them and you like it :O
Quote from Blas89 :Thing is, THEY are naked and you see them and you like it :O

No. I only go to the private sauna with my GF.
Quote from danthebangerboy :To add to that, according to BBC radio 2, the reason why pork products are not affected is because the virus is killed at around 70-80 degrees c.

As is the case with 99.9% of bacteria... that's the sort of temperature you need to cook meat at to remove nasty stuff.

What would happen if you soaked a piece of raw meat in Dettol for 24 hours then ate it? Would you get food poisoning?
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : shrinkage happens when cold, nvm
I thought that was the point in going to a private sauna with your girlfriend...
No then I would go to a Sauna where it is allowed to do that.
Otherwise me and my GF would get kicked out.
In that case, excuse me.
But hey..
What's wrong with gay people?
My sister is Gay
I am lesbian, too.
Well, its been a few weeks since the 'worldwide outbreak' and we appear to all be alive.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Well, its been a few weeks since the 'worldwide outbreak' and we appear to all be alive.

Just barely.
cough
Quote from The Very End :Just barely.

Only like 3 mexicans have died, big deal. REDUCE THE SURPLUS POPULATION...

You will respect mah authoiritah...
i really wish work (a hospital) would stop calling it swine flu... it's H1N1. the WHO said so.
swine flu sounds less scary and clinical than H1N1 though...but even then it should be Mexican Flu not swine flu
Quote from mookie427 :swine flu sounds less scary and clinical than h1n1 though...but even then it should be mexican flu not swine flu

+1
We DO call it Mexican flu here in holland
Quote from G!NhO :We DO call it Mexican flu here in holland

it seems europeans do... not in north america though... they like the hysteria of things and blaming them on others, ie pigs.
Quote from bunder9999 :it seems europeans do... not in north america though... they like the hysteria of things and blaming them on others, ie pigs.

What's the difference blaming the pigs or the Mexicans?

With the bird flu they just kept swapping between bird flu and whatever the official name was.
Quote from sgt.flippy :What's the difference blaming the pigs or the Mexicans?

With the bird flu they just kept swapping between bird flu and whatever the official name was.

true, but that H5N1 strain was confirmed to have come from birds... no such proof exists for this strain of H1N1 (yet).

i do agree it's harsh to blame mexicans for it though, but that's the country where it was first discovered... mexicans shouldn't feel singled out or targeted because of it... it just happened.

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG