The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
I've fallen down with a sore throat and nasty cough over the weekend.

(passes the flu)
LoL Mexican flu, call it USA Flu, they have more cases than us.
Quote from bunder9999 :
i do agree it's harsh to blame mexicans for it though, but that's the country where it was first discovered... mexicans shouldn't feel singled out or targeted because of it... it just happened.

it's not harsh at all - if you're of that line of thinking we might as well rewrite the history books erasing all references to the truly awful 'Spanish Flu' pandemic of 1918
Quote from mookie427 :it's not harsh at all - if you're of that line of thinking we might as well rewrite the history books erasing all references to the truly awful 'Spanish Flu' pandemic of 1918

It's spanish flu because when it happened the spanish press wasn't blocked because of WW1 and spoke about it, :P it didn't appear there.

I myself don't care about the name, but if people like the chinese start fooling around with us, oh well, I'll start thinking in bad ways to make them eat tacos without using their mouths....
#331 - Zay
Quote from Blas89 :LoL Mexican flu, call it USA Flu, they have more cases than us.

no they dont so ur wrong
Quote from Zay :no they dont so ur wrong

It should be called the Canadian Flu. Just for the hell of it.
it is now being advertised on tv here
The swine flu?
Does anyone fear it actually?
Haha, true true
Spoke with my mum this morning, she was scared tho. After some discussion it turned out she had just watched one news program the last two weeks, and not been on the computer.
oh my god, a post from TVE that didn't involve any profane language at all
i think i'm going to buy a big ole' slab of bacon.
Bring on the swine flu, what a twat!
Quote from mookie427 :oh my god, a post from TVE that didn't involve any profane language at all

What the hell does profane language means?

Quote from bunder9999 :i think i'm going to buy a big ole' slab of bacon.

???
I don't get it, what is profane? I feel left out here
Quote from LFSn00b :according to IDEMC -

2231 on USA
2147 on Mexico

Yes, they do, so you're WRONG.

Does that include people that have died?
Quote :The original meaning of the adjective profane (Latin: "in front of", "outside the temple") referred to items not belonging to the church, e.g. "The fort is the oldest profane building in the town, but the local monastery is older, and is the oldest sacred building," or "besides designing churches, he also designed many profane buildings".
As a result, "profane" and "profanity" has therefore come to describe a word, expression, gesture, or other social behavior which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude and vulgar or desecrating or showing disrespect.[1]
Other words commonly used to describe profane language or its use include: cuss, curse, derogatory language, swearing, expletive, oath, bad word, dirty word, strong language, irreverent language, obscene language, choice words, and blasphemous language. In many cultures it is less profane for an adult to curse than it is for a child, who may be reprimanded for cursing.

I am not that :gnasher:
Haha! By the time it has arrived here, everyone has forgotten about it anyway. Not to worry, we shall die quietly!
[11:13] <+Blas89> lol flu
[11:13] <+Blas89> it's gone now
[11:14] <+Blas89> waiting to mutate! and kill us all

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG