The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
Thanks for finding that. There are always adverse reactions from a few people with all vaccines. See, something that people (I'm honestly not saying anyone in particular, just making a blanket statement) seem to ignorant to get through their heads is that tens of thousands die in the US alone per year from influenza.
Oh, god. We're all going to die.
swinemap.org

If you look at the one in central Virginia, it's in the SAME COUNTY(chesterfield) as me, and that person lives like 5 miles away from my house......Kinda wierd
Well I find this entire "pandemic" quite interesting. See i have watched a few movies lately, and these movies are zombie movies. This seems like a classic spread of the zombie infection. It starts in one country and moves on, progressing through other countries, infecting the entire public. Not that im saying this is a zombie outbreak, but i just find it somewhat hysterical that this one day could be how the zombie outbreak starts. Maybe we should all purchace a copy of Max Brooks' book entitled "The zombie survival guide" just to be on the safe side.
Attached images
9781400049622.jpg
Quote from 1337sause :Well I find this entire "pandemic" quite interesting. See i have watched a few movies lately, and these movies are zombie movies. This seems like a classic spread of the zombie infection. It starts in one country and moves on, progressing through other countries, infecting the entire public. Not that im saying this is a zombie outbreak, but i just find it somewhat hysterical that this one day could be how the zombie outbreak starts. Maybe we should all purchace a copy of Max Brooks' book entitled "The zombie survival guide" just to be on the safe side.

I already have it.

mwahahha
Me too
Will i be a zombie?
heard on the news today the US Government have now said the threat from swine flu is probably less great than first thought, finally a sensible piece of reporting
You can never be too careful.
Swine flu has accounted for less than 1% of flu related deaths since its discovery on April 16th.
Andrew Neil on This Week had an interesting point. If you go into an NHS hospital with Swine Flu your more likely to die from MRSA...
On the news today : Swine Flu was not as deadly as once thought.

Oh, you don't say?
#217 - Zay
is anyone else freaked out cuz more people r dien every day!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote from danowat :Swine flu has accounted for less than 1% of flu related deaths since its discovery on April 16th.

haha, I find this.. well not 'funny' exactly, but interesting. How many people have died of *normal* flu in the time since Swine Flu was reported...?
Wonder what next season's 'panic disease' will be?

I reckon it will be Islamic Militant Flu.
Immigrant Islamic Militant Flu.
Fapping Flu?

Sorry im bored and feeling rather random.
Elephant flu, causing massive growth to my trouser trunk
Hah.

Recession flu? Naah.
The Scirocco threads are a result of Whine Flu... ba dum pish
Quote from Gills4life :The Scirocco threads are a result of Whine Flu... ba dum pish

And whine flu came from DevsWorkWuperSlow Flu ba doom doom tish

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG