The online racing simulator
Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
Quote from 1337sause :and pig farmers will go out of buisness.

Fear not, I can single handedly keep the pork industry in business.
/me joins 5haz's pork chewing party
Shall we be like " Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom"?:munching_
Darn, the Muslims were right, pigs suck!

I had surgery 3 weeks ago, so I've stayed inside during that time, so not possible I could have it

I had a bit of a cold last week, but I'm already over that by myself.
Har har, this morning someone found out the college principal's email account password and sent an email to all students saying the college was closed until further notice due to swine flu, we all rejoiced until the principal sent an email 10 minutes later saying the previous email was a hoax, bugger.
wrong thread
#284 - Zay
Quote from 5haz :Just wash yer hands when you come back home every day and you'll be alright.

It's hand rails, on busses, stairs, trains that are covered in all kinds of crap.

and its also in washroom sinks,stalls and man pissers[yernals]
#285 - Zay
oh ya and sorry to change the subject guys but how do u start a new thread
Quote from Zay :oh ya and sorry to change the subject guys but how do u start a new thread

We hit the "New Thread" button.
#287 - Zay
Go into any sub-forum [e.g Off Topic] and the button is above all the threads on the left
#289 - Zay
thx
#291 - Zay
lol
Well got back to school, and now sucks we dont have air conditioner anymore, windows have to be open with the fans and it SUCKS a lot, 41ºC outside and we are kinda in a sauna, tomorrow the one who doesnt wear that mouth thing does not enter the school, you also have to wash your hands with alcohol in the entrance, it really sucks a lot.
Zomg I'm glad i ran away from my city for a week, 26 confirmed cases now :s! Hope my sister doesnt get sick :S
as predicted by me, swine flu has vanished from the news over here. Turns out this country has far more pressing matters to worry about than a poxy virus
Quote from mookie427 :as predicted by me, swine flu has vanished from the news over here. Turns out this country has far more pressing matters to worry about than a poxy virus

This morning's teletext: 30yo Canadian died of swine flu, and has not been to Mexico recently. Also couple of confirmed infections in Canada and NZ.

Panic Mode: Engage!

*screams*
Quote from danthebangerboy :To add to that, according to BBC radio 2, the reason why pork products are not affected is because the virus is killed at around 70-80 degrees c.

That's good to hear.
I go to the Sauna every week!
Quote from LFSn00b :Are you referring that sauna is gay?

You understand that nearly the whole Scandinavian population(atleast nearly all Finns) go to sauna weekly :/

So, nearly the whole Scandinavian population is gay then?

Swine flu media blitz is finished here in western Pennsylvania now too. Announced the other day that the first US citizen has died from the flu, but then a drunken post on the Pittsburgh Penguins message board was found saying the poster was "going to kill Ovechkin, I don't care if I go to jail" The Pittsburgh Penguins are playing the Washington Capitals in round 2 of the playoffs of which is an incredible rivalry because the Pens have knocked out the Caps after being down at least by 2 games every time they've met in the playoffs. Alex Ovechkin is their superstar player, first round draft pick when we had 2nd pick and got Evgeni Malkin. It's a rivalry battle, a battle of first round draft picks, battle of superstars, and battle of Russian superstars all wrapped up in a single series.

Swine Flu
(478 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG