The online racing simulator
This thread is only alive because if it wasn't, there would be dozens of "where's my Scirocco" threads on the frontpage.
I still dont get why people like this car so bad, It just looks like a VW Golf 5 with some other headlights and abit modified
i think it isn't the need for the scirocco but for anything new in lfs.
yes just something new means a number of new servers
and more drivers
Quote from Fetzo :i think it isn't the need for the scirocco but for anything new in lfs.

AMEN.

TBH a track is more like it, we allready has a big rooster of cars aviable.
id like and RB4 GTR to contend with the FXO GTR but other than that yes new tracks are more like it myabe a licenced track but not nurburgring as you cannot race nurburgring as it is too long something like silverstone i think there are enough road cars all the have to do is edit the Rb4 aswell since a licence is not needed
Now just wait a second.. eh... WHAT?
I thought I spelled it right?
Roster

Rooster = Male Chicken
Oh come on lol, it's one simple "o" , damn english langauge, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
Quote from innersasuke16 :I still dont get why people like this car so bad, It just looks like a VW Golf 5 with some other headlights and abit modified

I'm looking forward to it, not because of what kind of car it is, but because it will be the most detailed yet in LFS. It will be a big insight in to the future of the sim, in terms of car content.
Quote from The Very End :Oh come on lol, it's one simple "o" , damn english langauge, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

The simple 'O' is a huge letter in english, for example - If you remove the O from count, you get a much nicer word.
Pfft, english is just silly.
I mean, take the word pussy and play with that for a while.. Why did they invent one word for several purposes, not much orginality pfft..
Quote from mcintyrej :The simple 'O' is a huge letter in english, for example - If you remove the O from count, you get a much nicer word.

Thanks!
Quote from The Very End :Pfft, english is just silly.
I mean, take the word pussy and play with that for a while.. Why did they invent one word for several purposes, not much orginality pfft..

OT In Czech there are also lots of same words that mean something different... e.g. "kolo" means bike, lap, wheel, round etc
That's because you people don't know any better

Joke aside, let's head back topic.

GIMME GIMME GIMME A SCIROCCOOOOOOO FOR MIDNIGHT NANANANANNANA nananaNA!!!! GIMME GIMMME!
Quote from The Very End :GIMME GIMME GIMME A SCIROCCOOOOOOO FOR MIDNIGHT NANANANANNANA nananaNA!!!! GIMME GIMMME!

I`m 99,9% sure it will never be released. It`s 4 month since it was postponed.
Quote from TigerClw :I`m 99,9% sure it will never be released. It`s 4 month since it was postponed.

Yay, that's the spirit.

Ok, I was being sarcastic about that. The reason I ain't arguing back is because I'm starting to feel the same. 4 months with no progress report on just 1 car is quite a long time. All I just wanted to hear about was the Scirocco. They didn't have to mention other things. Thanks LFSteam. Thanks for nothing....

I ain't angry though. We already have a FXO which is pretty much the same with more power.
Well I would appreciate some news too...how's the progress and so...

I will be very surprised, if next patch will bring only Scirocco...after waiting so long it would be nice to have for example new track or at least rain...or car sounds, not pc speaker emulator
Quote from majod :Well I would appreciate some news too...how's the progress and so...

I will be very surprised, if next patch will bring only Scirocco...after waiting so long it would be nice to have for example new track or at least rain...or car sounds, not pc speaker emulator

+1, although I doubt it would have such a major new feature like rain. That would be one of the selling points of S3 imho.

I think this patch should bring breakable wings too and after all this time hopefully a few other little changes!

Anyway rFactor 2 will have rain :bananadea
Quote from mclarenmatt :+1, although I doubt it would have such a major new feature like rain. That would be one of the selling points of S3 imho.

I think this patch should bring breakable wings too and after all this time hopefully a few other little changes!

Anyway rFactor 2 will have rain :bananadea

Scawen said somewhere that there will be indeed no changing weather before S3(can't recall where).

IMO the next patch will have no major updates, just what we saw in the test patch(ABS etc), + some other bugs corrected+the VWS.

End of off topic.
Some new cockpits / interiors too.. as they were planned for the previous patch, but were not done yet.. man.. that was over a year ago.. iirc..
Quote from JPeace :but it would be great to have realistic wet weather, but then would you have two hotlap ranks? a wet hotlap rank and a dry hotlap rank (like we have now)?

All hot laps would probably be in the dry. Just like now in hot laps the wind is always 0.
Quote from JPeace :erm, can you imagine 30 fox cars going into 1st corner of AS2 with heavy rain? i dont think it will work to be honest.

but it would be great to have realistic wet weather, but then would you have two hotlap ranks? a wet hotlap rank and a dry hotlap rank (like we have now)?

just a thought

Would teach people you can't win the race in the first corner, also driving in the wet is a whole new skill to learn

It would be fantastic for LFS to get wet weather but im sure there's quite a few other thing's on the list before that to get done
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG