The online racing simulator
Quote from Golf 2 GT :I heard that the VW Scirocco come at end april or in the middle of may...

Source..?

...apart from imagination
Quote from VoiD :Source..?

i heard it from a boy from lfs...he said that he get newsletter from 4players and in this mails stand this information!!!!
Perhaps post a printscreen of said newsletter? For some reason it sounds like a plot to get more people signed up to the 4Players Newsletter service.
Quote from Whiskey :Maybe if all computer has the same version...and noone try to connect to the master server (pb's, etc)...then...OH YES, are fully compatible.

@DevilDare: I always thought that the test patches were meant to found unknown bugs, or to test reliability in as many machines as posible

So? If the game keeps crashing when something happens thats a bug..... And if the car is buggy, the test patch will let people to look for those bugs and report them.....
If you wanted, I would translate the Czech LFS TV report
Quote from tiagolapa :Says the one with almost 3k posts in 2 years.
You look stupid saying those kind of things.

if you think HE is bad, you should see Ginho :P
Hi there!

With the FOUR month "Scirocco postponed" - Aniversary coming ahead these days I just hope the patch is growing and growing...

I would understand if a great Add-on or even S3 would cost some money.

gogogo, Dandy
Starting to belive it was all just conspiracy rumors..the thing about that Scirocco :Kick_Can_
Quote from G!NhO :
Quote from garph :I think there is a fair difference between using the forum a lot and this ridiculousness of this thread.

+1

I know it's much but i am not whining in this thread
Quote from The Very End :Starting to belive it was all just conspiracy rumors..the thing about that Scirocco :Kick_Can_

Nonsense, my inside sources tell me that we'll get this Scirocco almost immediately after we receive the rally-pack.
Quote from sinbad :Nonsense, my inside sources tell me that we'll get this Scirocco almost immediately after we receive the rally-pack.

Thanks for riping up wounds
Quote from sinbad :nonsense, my inside sources tell me that we'll get this scirocco almost immediately after we receive the rally-pack.

lol :d
Sooo never we will proberly never see a rally pack
Quote from Tur8o :Sooo never we will proberly never see a rally pack

maybe... make rally pack , and lfs ill take all rbr players.
Remember that the rally pack is meant as rally in RALLYCROSS. It most likely would be new dirty/tarmac combination tracks, and maybe some suitable cars with it too.
A shame we never got much information about it, and even more that it got canseled.
I personaly think that it is mostly ready, but it won't be realesed for S2 users. S3 propably.
S1: Road cars
S2: Race cars
S3: Rally pack (?)

Hmm, I dunno about you, but I was hoping for tuned cars.

*Sees comments saying 'Go play NFS'.*
Quote from mantvisrep :maybe... make rally pack , and lfs ill take all rbr players.

Idoubt about it...rallying in RBR is on much higher level then in LFS. You have much detailed surface (not just flat ground) with holes and ditches, changable weather, cars sounds like cars and when you go fast...you have heart in your neck.

I hope that LFS will concentrate to online lap racing and make it as good as possible. They might start with scirocco...and then maybe scirocco gtr
Quote from Furiously-Fast :S1: Road cars
S2: Race cars
S3: Rally pack (?)

Hmm, I dunno about you, but I was hoping for tuned cars.

*Sees comments saying 'Go play NFS'.*

Go play NFS.

Or rFactor!
Quote from G!NhO :Go play NFS.

Or rFactor!

You know what? I should! Oh wait, NFS sucks now. I'll just play rFactor, or Midnight Club.
Midnight club sucks! i played it BAH.

Go play TDU instead if you wanna drive supercars.
Quote from G!NhO :Midnight club sucks! i played it BAH.

Go play TDU instead if you wanna drive supercars.

Hell no. I'd rather wait for Supercar Challenge. And Midnight club rulezZz!

[/ end of off-topic]

Scirocco plz!
We have enough racing cars allready in-game. And for love of god do not want tuning cars. I want several classes of rallycross cars, and 5-6 new rallycross tracks AKA Fe6/BL2/Fe5 .
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG