The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :One day a demo user will be able to post without being harassed to buy S2.

haha
i hope so
Hello

I'm pretty new to LFS.
I bought the game in february 2009, and decided to go onto the forums
I'm 18 years old, I'm from Noord-Brabant in the Netherlands.

I played the S1 demo back in 2004
And decided to search the demo again to play it, but then the game seemed to be very much further developt, and I quickly bought it
I enjoy LFS S2 and I already won 28 races

Kind Regards,

Peterbilt
Hello everyone!
Quote from Peterbilt :Hello

I'm pretty new to LFS.
I bought the game in february 2009, and decided to go onto the forums
I'm 18 years old, I'm from Noord-Brabant in the Netherlands.

I played the S1 demo back in 2004
And decided to search the demo again to play it, but then the game seemed to be very much further developt, and I quickly bought it
I enjoy LFS S2 and I already won 28 races

Kind Regards,

Peterbilt

Quote from Blisteri :Hello everyone!

Hello and Welcome to the wonderful world of S2.
Hope you have fun racing and hopefully you wont be enticed to cruise.
Hi, i just boughst S2 license, so i think im counted as new, so hi
Hi i'm new to LFS, played demo for a few days then decided to buy an S2 license...my clanmates also have demo.....this is the first racing sim i've played and i love it....i have only one gripe, cheeky, ignorant and very rude players especially on demo servers where i play with my clanmates....i mean c'mon i'm 43 years old and shouldn't have to put up with the abuse recieved on demo servers, plus people ruining races by lining their cars across track to stop people passing......i didn't buy this game to put up with shit like this.
Apart from these few gripes i'm having a good time on most servers.

Nighthawk.
Hi I bought the license 3 days ago .. so I guess I am new too

So .. my name is Rosen , I'm 20 years old and I'm from Bulgaria
I played the demo 3 years ago and I have always loved the game but my results was bad and I was playing on a keyboard but one day I decided to buy a wheel and the S2 License and here I am
Still not a pro but .. soon :P
HI, i am new here, and new in LFS, playing DEMO, tell me someone, can i have a good race time with mouse?
Hi
I don't think i ever actually introduced myself in these 2-3 years

I'm Tommer, and i'm ... Uh... So much has changed since i started.. wow. Well anyway, I'm a memeber of [Traffic Cops] or TC as it's also known.. I'm a brilliant skinner - Safest Cop '09 and the second longest running member of the team. I administrate the servers, and it's amazing how stressfull it can be! Anyway.. I like to race aswell.. I'm lame at it, but i'm getting better!

- Tommer
Yooop All!

I'm quite new on LFS, i bought the license a few days ago. It seems like a great game! I like it much so far!

I played a little online, and a very little offline, to test some settings for the XFG, on Blackwood ^^
I played mostly on this track...and i saw that it'll take some time to learn all the tracks, with all the cars
I discovered some good "plugins" too...such as the replay analyzer and F1 perfview etc...
But as i'm new, if you have some plugins to recommend. Some "You have to have it" plugins you know ^^ (would be kind)
Ho, i made some funny skins too
I read somewhere it was easy to create some...so i did some and it was easy indeed :banana:

Well...hope to "see" you on the tracks!

See yaaaaaaa :juggle:
Hi to all , i am new , hope can make a lot of friends

Kiss
wellcome to all new players
Quote from Inouva :Hi to all , i am new , hope can make a lot of friends

Kiss...

...yes just like i am new
Quote from KassadGLA :wellcome to all new players

Thanks !

Quote from Inouva :Hi to all , i am new

You wrote your 1712 posts damn fast

Quote from G!NhO : Quote:
Originally Posted by Inouva
Hi to all , i am new , hope can make a lot of friends

Kiss...

...my ass.

Exactly :uglyhamme
Quote from G!NhO :...yes just like i am new

Quote from Patouminou :Thanks !

You wrote your 1712 posts damn fast

Exactly :uglyhamme

How sweet is Gh!no...

Shame on you...
Hi,

My name is Che and I'm from Sydney, Australia. Discovered this game at a mates house and never knew such a "realistic" game existed.

I've been on the track and know what it's like, and I sure as hell can vouch for realism. At first, I thought typical simulator, nothing that fancy and just an up and down clutch. But then, when I realisted the experience of using a clutch on a simulator, the FF, braking capabilities and clutch adjustment, I was just 'wow'd!'.

My new computer had this as the first game installed with S2 license. An absolute testament to the creators!

Well done on such a terrific game
Hi,

I am totally new to this game, bought the s1 and s2 license 5 minutes ago. I was looking for a while for a game with a realistic feel for my stearing wheel and this game is where I found it, At least the feel.

I am 20 years old an live in Holland and don't have my real driver license yet.
No reason to at all while studying.

I hope I can meet some great people out here and I will try to get the best I can.
I play Counter strike for a long time and need a new challenge, and here it is.

I am off looking for some tips and hints now
Hi Intelzor and Ciller!

G!NhO You changed your text

I hope you didn't take it wrong Inouva, i think he was joking

And so was i
Quote from Patouminou :
G!NhO You changed your text

I hope you didn't take it wrong Inouva, i think he was joking
n

Ye i got an infraction for something, and i didn't want to get another so i changed the text.

And yes it was a joke, but it seems Inouva doesn't have humor.
Hi all my name is David, i hear about LFS in one Chech Program, so i sigin to Ask Were can download Volkswagen car what i saw in that program, i must said this is best arcade game what i ve played.
Quote from NoFear1989 :Hi all my name is David, i hear about LFS in one Chech Program, so i sigin to Ask Were can download Volkswagen car what i saw in that program, i must said this is best arcade game what i ve played.

The Volkswagen car is not available now, they asked developers to show it on the TV show.

And its not arcade game, its the simulator.
oh its too bad, its only private, simulator ? i don't see any difference, so must be Arcade.
Quote from NoFear1989 :oh its too bad, its only private, simulator ? i don't see any difference, so must be Arcade.

lol wut?

This game is a racing simulator
I haven't said hi on forum so it's the time:
Hi everybody !
I bought S2 in 2006 december and play LFS since 2002
Quote from NoFear1989 :oh its too bad, its only private, simulator ? i don't see any difference, so must be Arcade.

Anyway, you can find all the info about the Volkswagen Scirocco progress at lfs.net.

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG