The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
Team standings after Malaysia, so bizarre....

Quote : 1. Brawn 25
2. Toyota 16,5
3. BMW Sauber 4
4. Renault 4
5. Williams 3,5
6. Toro Rosso 3
7. Red Bull 1,5
8. McLaren 1
9. Force India 0
10. Ferrari 0

Quote from zeugnimod :It's his job to talk to the other drivers sinc he is the "official driver's speaker" or whatever it's called, isn't he?

Didn't know there's a "job" like that.

Quote from Crommi :Team standings after Malaysia, so bizarre....

Top teams rock.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Didn't know there's a "job" like that.

BBC commentator's referred to him as a senior member of Grand Prix Drivers' Association (GPDA).

Quote from Wikipedia:
Currently there are three directors of GPDA, one of whom is the chairman. Since 2008, Pedro de la Rosa has been the chairman,[5] with Mark Webber and Fernando Alonso as the other directors.[6]
Does anyone have a highlights link?
Well it would seem my prediction about BrawnGP and McLarens performance in the wet was pretty much accurate. Brawns seemed to cope well and the McLaren was even worse than it was in the dry.

Amazing race though, what a call by Glock to take a risk on Inters. What a screw up by Ferrari putting Kimmi on full wets. Hamilton desperately trying to keep Webber behind him in vain, (If you wanted proof of the advantage of KERS cars over faster lapping but non-KERS cars you just had it).

Great race, such a shame it was so short.

Edited to add - Is it just me or do the Brawns have issues with launching? First Barrichello at race start in Australia, then a suspicion of a problem with Button in Malaysia? plus Barrichello seemingly having problems pulling away from a pit stop. All very odd.

Also, I don't believe we've seen Ferraris true race pace yet. Kimmi was pretty competitive until the stupid tyre choice error.
Quote from amp88 :Homepage of BBC Sport has a highlights clip.

Where?

All I can see is the press conference and the red flag clip

EDIT: Nvm, found it, was looking at the wrong page (F1 home page)...why don't they update it?
Quote from Crommi :Team standings after Malaysia, so bizarre....

So bizarre yet so awesome.
Driver of the day? Nick Heidfield!!!

1 stop anybody?
More like pit stop strategy of the day than driver of the day. And there's competition for him in that category as well from Timo Glock.

He also wouldn't have finished at all if the race had been restarted.

"I dunno lol. Wats for dinner? Ice cream? great!"
Top marks to that shot of Kimi in the Ferrari garage in shorts and a t-shirt whilst all the other drivers were getting saturated on the grid. When he stood there with his magnum and can of coke, the funnyest moment I have ever seen in F1. Legend!
Sucks that the race was rained out. I could've sworn there was actually some passing at this race!
Quote from zeugnimod :More like pit stop strategy of the day than driver of the day. And there's competition for him in that category as well from Timo Glock.

He also wouldn't have finished at all if the race had been restarted.

They would've been allowed to change the tyres, as was pointed out by McLaren over comm I think, but what do they know about rules...
Quote from bbman :They would've been allowed to change the tyres, as was pointed out by McLaren over comm I think, but what do they know about rules...

Do you mean Heidfeld?

That wouldn't have helped him anyway since his car was parked at the side of the track after he spun and the electronics to prevent stalling stopped working or something like that. That's what I meant.
Button did a great job again. Kept out of trouble and was always quickest when on the right tyre.

A shame that he couldn't profit fully from it.
Ferrari destroyed Kimis race
Quote from TexasLTU :Ferrari destroyed Kimis race

At least he got to eat ice cream so he should be thankful!
Quote from Rappa Z :Sucks that the race was rained out. I could've sworn there was actually some passing at this race!

That was the Alonso train. Seriously though, he put up a good fight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG