The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
Quote from BigDave2967 :Had it rained now, Kimi would have picked the perfect time. But he's now down the field to do anything damaging.

I disagree. He's losing 20-25 secs per lap now and it only costs about 30-35 for a stop. Plus his wets will be getting destroyed by running on the bone dry track.
Kimi lost 20 second last lap. That's one pitstop's worth in a lap!

It's raining now though.
Quote from amp88 :I disagree. He's losing 20-25 secs per lap now and it only costs about 30-35 for a stop. Plus his wets will be getting destroyed by running on the bone dry track.

It's raining now
Rain!!!
Alonso off!
Utterly stupid move by Ferrari - 1-2 laps more and those heavy wets will be fried and bold...
Everybody in!
"..my tires are completely destroyed" -Räikkönen on radio
Kimis tyres are gone, they put the wets too early
Now Raikkonen radios in to say his wets are destroyed.

/me is not surprised.
kimi's tire is shot, well no surprise there!
Look at Webber and Hamilton go, great racing!
I think Mr. Montezemolo is going to have a word with their race strategy department
Webber+Hamilton are having a great battle and why? KERS!
Awesome racing between Webber + Hamilton. Stella stuff!
Glock on inters. Gamble and it's paying off so far!
Toyota on Intermediates, nice!
Who else has got the live timing up? (you can get it on www.f1.com)
The cars look like they're running in slow motion in these semi-wet conditions. The performance of the Red Bulls was pretty amazing for a few laps there. Looks so dark even on TV cameras so it's going to be a lot worse in reality. Brundle's already mentioned that but the difference is difficult to overstate.
Hamilton put on inters, bad mistake me thinks, some parts of the track are pouring down
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton put on inters, bad mistake me thinks, some parts of the track are pouring down

He has gearbox problems, rev limiter limits at lower revs in 6th gear.

Now this is madness Rain FTW!
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton put on inters, bad mistake me thinks, some parts of the track are pouring down

I'm not too sure about that. Everyone else is coming in as well. He also fueled up to the end of the race!

Live timing isn't working very well today actually, there might be something wrong with it.

Madness Toki? THIS IS MALAYSIA!
How many times have we heard the cliché of "it never rains but it pours" in Malaysia and now it's raining without pouring. We haven't seen the monsoon conditions we expected. Glock going into the lead now with Button pitting for inters. Great move by Toyota and good confidence from Glock.
Some parts of the track are pouring down now.

Glock pits for wets, perfect timing.
Glock full wets. Told you guys

Thunder pwned grand stands

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG