The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
if someone will just kindly put up a BBC stream for the rest of the world , I can't stand SPEED
is there any other steam other then bbc sport?

the video doesn't work on my computer.
haha! Got to love Brundle and his grid walks. Laughed at the Toyotas trying to block the difuser
Quote from Mustafur :is there any other steam other then bbc sport?

Try here. The 4th one in the first row works, it's Speed.
yeah here we go!
Anyone notice the stats during the formation lap?

On the Drivers and Constuctors stats, McLaren or Hamilton weren't mentioned!
What a start from Rosberg!
nice moves by Button and Barry
Possible rain in 10 mins!
I'm betting on that Räikkönen is not going to make it to the end, his car keeps stepping out in all corners and it's just a matter of time when he can't flick opposite lock right and off it goes.
Rain would be very exciting, but would probably hinder Button...ooh...

Great race so far!
Has anyone else noticed that the rev counter display on Webber's car only goes up to 2/3 of the way but Vettel's goes all the way to the right. Webber's shows green then red and Vettel's shows green then red then blue. I noticed this in FP1 and FP2 earlier but thought it might just be the team limiting revs for the practice sessions to save engine life. Surely Red Bull aren't running Webber short of the full rev limit allowance, so if that's the case why are the dashboards configured differently? Anyone read or heard anything about that?
Actual racing! Brilliant stuff from Alonso + Webber!

I'll watch for that amp
Oooh Alsonos and Vtel and teh white car stuff was great! Props for Alonos for good defense for quite a few laps laps.

Oh and Räikkönen will surely not make it to the end. Either the KERS blows up, engine blows up, gearbox blows up, suspension blows up, the water bottle blows up, diffuser blows up, the pit light blows up or he just dozes off and crashes.
Kimi pits for wets!!
*Sings AC/DC* Thunder!
Ferrari have gambled too early. I don't see this working out.
wow kimi bold one
Apparently its starting to rain (from the commentators) and Button has just put on slicks
Yeah, too early for wets. They are costing him more time than one extra pitstop would have took.
Kimi putting on full wets on a bone dry track. Even if it buckets down now surely the tread blocks will be so badly feathered and destroyed it won't clear water. Can't see the logic in this at all.

edit: Barrichello stumbles on pit exit and loses position to Trulli.
Had it rained now, Kimi would have picked the perfect time. But he's now down the field to do anything damaging.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG