The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
Awesome How can you even try to lie with "public" radio comms and telemetry.
Gotta love it! The Australian GP is possibly one of my favouritist ever!
Most protested first season GP ever
Jesus christ, this is more confusing then Mexican soap operas.. i bet by the end of the season we will also find out that Hamilton and Nicole Sherzinger are actually brother and sister, and Ron Dennis is the father
How about they finaly break that 1,34 that Montoya did in 2004
Lying bastard
Yes!!!!
Hamilton gets what he deserves!
So, place your bets; Will it rain this weekend?

Hint:
Wooo wet race!!!
All this steward stuff is getting rather murky once again.

So the stewards didn't bother reviewing the radio transmissions before giving Trulli a hefty penalty? Doesn't that strike anyone as slightly odd? They amke a massive and hugely important decision to whack Trulli with a 25s penalty, but DON'T check all the evidence that is EASILY available to them?

I can see the race being cancelled if the rain is as bad as they say it will be.
Quote from Intrepid :I can see the race being cancelled if the rain is as bad as they say it will be.

They were already moaning about 'Bad Light' after the Aussie one.
What the hell do they think they are...cricketers ?
This whole Trulli thing is just dodgey. It's like the Stewards have to make their own controversy, since they aren't gifting Ferrari wins all the time because the Ferrari's aren't competitive.
Quote from Bean0 :They were already moaning about 'Bad Light' after the Aussie one.
What the hell do they think they are...cricketers ?

You try and drive in low light in the wet then without lights then . it's hard enough in a kart let alone an F1 car. it is kind silly that these times have been changed around to suit European audiences. Driver safety should be paramount at all times.
Lying craneboy and his daddy are the worst thing to happen to Formula one...
Methinks there's a good chance we might not see a race this weekend
Attached images
z1238656812.jpg
600.jpg
diapo_009.jpg
Quote from TexasLTU :Lying craneboy and his daddy are the worst thing to happen to Formula one...

Thanks to Hamilton UK Karting has been able to withstand a downturn in interest due to rising Cadet entries. But of course most people don't look outside the window of f1! Did he save motorsport? no of course not but freak me he's made a huge NOTICEABLE difference at my local clubs. Some of which may not be in existance now had they not seen a large increase in Cadet and Junior entries!

This incident with the stewards once again highlights the inconsistancies with F1. Last year we had a Ferrari lap the French GP with a LETHAL piece of metal flapping about and no sanction imposed, and yet now they punish Hamilton with race exclusions and possibly more.

I am not saying Hamilton has done nothing wrong here, it looks as if he has but why the FIA didn't have all the radio transmissions to hand I do not know why!
Quote from mythdat :Methinks there's a good chance we might not see a race this weekend

That looks scary.. Was there a canceled race in recent history? I can't recall none..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That looks scary.. Was there a canceled race in recent history? I can't recall none..

I remember when the Aussie one was the final race of the season, the rain was so bad that only a few cars started the race and it was ended after a few laps.
I think the title was already decided between Senna/Prost so they didn't even start it.

Edit: I'm totally wrong about everything there apart from the Australia part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Australian_Grand_Prix
Al, all you've proved is that Hamilton has made Karting something that spoiled brats are now trying. Most of which the kart will end up rotting in the garage or getting sold and the kid tries to follow his football dreams but ends up smoking pot instead.
#70 - 5haz
Blimey those skies don't half look angry, tropical style.

If the race goes ahead, I predict a Monaco 84 style washout with Piquet coming in first followed by two Force Indias, with the race being stopped at half distance after Bernie Eclestone gets hit by lightning 4 times.
it only rains in the evenings there tho (well mostly)

but since the race starts late, we might get dry start and wet ending
would be awesome
Wet start (not too wet, so it isn't a start under SC), then drying track and a monsoon for the last 10 laps. Would be even more awesome.
McLaren disqualified from Australian Grand Prix!
The McLaren team has been disqualfied from the Australian Grand Prix following a detailed stewards' investigation into the incident involving the Englishman and Jarno Trulli on Sunday; the World Champion passed the Toyota under safety car conditions as the Italian ran off the circuit, before then slowing to allow Trulli to retake his position.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news ... om-australian-grand-prix/

Lol back in too the f1 politics
Quote from hotmail :The McLaren team has been disqualfied from the Australian Grand Prix following a detailed stewards' investigation into the incident involving the Englishman and Jarno Trulli on Sunday; the World Champion passed the Toyota under safety car conditions as the Italian ran off the circuit, before then slowing to allow Trulli to retake his position.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news ... om-australian-grand-prix/

Lol back in too the f1 politics

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1120028#post1120028
:sadbanana
#75 - 5haz
They don't half pick on Hamilton, don't they?

But he and Mclaren lied, so they can only blame themselves TBH.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG