The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
Quote from hyntty :I have no clue wheather these work outside Finland but I'm sure we'll find out
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/ ... rkistot/f1/2009/04/852951

Those barely work anyways, image freezes randomly while sounds keep playing. Occasionally starts to buffer for no apparent reason when bandwidth usage is nowhere near limits. Then it's those annoying ads....

Is this basically free preview of what they offer for 49€ to watch full season online?
Kimi had ice cream AND coke? Ugh. That would curdle and make him sick.
Quote from Crommi :Those barely work anyways, image freezes randomly while sounds keep playing. Occasionally starts to buffer for no apparent reason when bandwidth usage is nowhere near limits. Then it's those annoying ads....

Is this basically free preview of what they offer for 49€ to watch full season online?

For me they work perfectly. What are you viewing them with? I've got Opera 9.64, 1mb connection and everything is smooth as ice cream.
Orangeade all the way.

Has to be the one that comes in the glass bottles though, otherwise no use.
Quote from hyntty :For me they work perfectly. What are you viewing them with? I've got Opera 9.64, 1mb connection and everything is smooth as ice cream.

Opera 9.64 and 2mb connection
This isn't an easy thing for me to say...

Button was, in my view, the best man out there today.

Ok ok I'm unwell or sommit.
So, as we're not gifted with comfortable European F1 viewing times, and that I didn't want to get up at 4AM to watch this, I recorded it, and watched it afterward. The race was pretty funny to watch until it was stopped. Then, for some reason, it took until the end of time for the stewards to take a decision. I mean, from the time the red flag was waved to the time the race was officially over, at least 45 minutes must have passed. That's just silly. There's only so much that can be said about the current situation.

"Let's see. It's pitch dark, there are whales on the track, and the drivers actually need a scuba because their cockpits are flooded. Shall we continue?"
Quote from boosterfire :So, as we're not gifted with comfortable European F1 viewing times, and that I didn't want to get up at 4AM to watch this, I recorded it, and watched it afterward. The race was pretty funny to watch until it was stopped. Then, for some reason, it took until the end of time for the stewards to take a decision. I mean, from the time the red flag was waved to the time the race was officially over, at least 45 minutes must have passed. That's just silly. There's only so much that can be said about the current situation.

"Let's see. It's pitch dark, there are whales on the track, and the drivers actually need a scuba because their cockpits are flooded. Shall we continue?"

They were having problems with the finishing positions - where to count the laps back to and actually finding where the drivers finished. It was complicated, and probably the reason for the big delay. I think they were hoping for a restart - just one lap under the SC would have simplified matters a great deal - but I'm not sure it was ever possible.
I believe I did predict that the race would be stopped at half distance, after Bernie gets struck by lightning 4 times, well, the race did get stopped at half distance, and it did seem like the lightning really was seeking out Bernie.
Quote from Timdpr :They were having problems with the finishing positions - where to count the laps back to and actually finding where the drivers finished. It was complicated, and probably the reason for the big delay. I think they were hoping for a restart - just one lap under the SC would have simplified matters a great deal - but I'm not sure it was ever possible.

Another possibility is that Bernie wanted to reach 2h mark so TV companies and sponsors wouldn't come back to ask for some of their money back.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG