The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
I want a pic of Kimi eating that icecream!
So confusing.
seems glock has been shunted to 3rd place as they have took the standing's from the previous lap.
Well race finish is taken from the last lap the leader completed, which was lap 31. That's why they wanted to do a safety car even just for one lap so the standings would be taken from lap 32, and the order would be maintained, but seems they decided not to do so for whatever reason.
Quote from Joe93 :seems glock has been shunted to 3rd place as they have took the standing's from the previous lap.

This also dropped Hamilton from 5th to 7th...conspiracy theories...go!
Glock made me chuckle in the press conference when he said that he hoped that by the time he gets out of the press conference and back with his team, he'll still be in 3rd place.

The FIA do love to alter the race results after the flag nowadays don't they?
Quote from 5haz :Glock made me chuckle in the press conference when he said that he hoped that by the time he gets out of the press conference and back with his team, he'll still be in 3rd place.

and will he be disqualified for saying just that~?
British people, where is our BBC red button Forum?! I can only see teh race replay and Highlights
Quote from 5haz :Glock made me chuckle in the press conference when he said that he hoped that by the time he gets out of the press conference and back with his team, he'll still be in 3rd place.

Well, rule book is there and they just followed it. Now results are from last completed lap.
Quote from DevilDare :British people, where is our BBC red button Forum?! I can only see teh race replay and Highlights

Why would you want to watch that when there's BTCC on ITV4?
Quote from Timdpr :Why would you want to watch that when there's BTCC on ITV4?

If i wanted crashes i would just go play LFS

But still, i was looking forward to some DC v Eddie Oh well, off to ITV4 then
Quote from 5haz :The FIA do love to alter the race results after the flag nowadays don't they?

Those weren't altered after the flag, they were the results from the last lap before the race got flagged, so if anything the opposite is true.
Let's hope they learned a lesson and start the race at 1400 local time next year again. I certainly don't mind staying up or getting up early for 3 or 4 races in the season.

The actual race was quite good again, Webber was the most entertaining.
Quote from zeugnimod :Webber was the most entertaining.

You mean when he was complaining? Make the drivers say it's too dark to restart the race? That was hilarious.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I want a pic of Kimi eating that icecream!

Yes the "ice-cream man" must keep his cool post-race by eating ice pops and drinking "ice" cold soda.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You mean when he was complaining? Make the drivers say it's too dark to restart the race? That was hilarious.

I was under the impression that he was running there getting feedback from drivers about the track conditions so he can forward it to stewards?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Laughed so hard when I heard that

"Felipe stay cool baby, stay cool".......Who the hell have Ferrari got on the pit wall, the Fonz?

Did you get the F1 guide in The Guardian? They compared all the teams to children's TV characters, and guess who Ferrari were? The Fonz!

Also, check attatchment.
Attached files
Jenson Button.rar - 104 B - 134 views
Quote from Timdpr :Did you get the F1 guide in The Guardian? They compared all the teams to children's TV characters, and guess who Ferrari were? The Fonz!

Also, check attatchment.

LMFAO

okay, ive been thinking about a summary for the race. here it is

2009 Malaysian GP = Dry ---> Damp ---> Damper ---> OMFG Torrential Rain ----> race red flagged.... = The Weirdest F1 Race I've Ever Watched ....
+ Kimi Raikkonen eating ice cream during the race was stopped ? WTF ??? i wonder why they call him the '' ice man '' .....
+ ppl sliding on wet grass waiting for the restart that never came.... all thanks to bernie and his twilight races

Quote from Töki (HUN) :You mean when he was complaining? Make the drivers say it's too dark to restart the race? That was hilarious.

No, I mean when he was racing against Alonso and Hamilton and passing another driver on the outside in the last corner.

It's his job to talk to the other drivers sinc he is the "official driver's speaker" or whatever it's called, isn't he?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

ahahahahahah..... now you only need the pic when hes in shorts and actually eating the ice cream... it was epic when i saw it on the telly...

God bless kimi !

edit: i can feel the flamers comming

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG